Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Infestation Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SELLING XERA SURVIVAL GAME DOLLARS

Discussion on SELLING XERA SURVIVAL GAME DOLLARS within the Infestation Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb SELLING XERA SURVIVAL GAME DOLLARS

Hello everyone, i'm selling Xera Game Dollars
In stock right now: +2m

PRICE: 6usd EACH 100K
if u buy more than 1m (5usd each 100K)
if u buy more than 1.5m (4usd each 100k)

I don't go first, i know that i'm new in this forum, but i can show you my previous sales in this game.
I only accept payments in cryptos (stable coins) because I have been repeatedly scammed by PayPal payments
My discord: elbandolero#7688
Feel free to contact to me on discord!

Tags
dollars, money, survival, xera

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Xera: Survival Store!!! All you need / Started - End Game Stuff - NEW SEASSON 4!!!!
10/20/2021 - Infestation Trading - 6 Replies
Hello everyone, this great game comes back to life and this time to stay, its a totally free game, if you are a survival game lover you can not miss it, the seasson 5 is amazing! Game Steam Link: Xera: Survival Now that in season 5, the marketplace (P2P) has been introduced i have decided that it is no longer necessary to sell anymore items, now i will sell directly the GAME DOLLAR so you can buy anything you need on the marketplace ING (ammunition, any type of weapon, medicines, armor,...
[Selling] Xera: Survival Store!!! All you need / Started - End Game Stuff
06/16/2019 - Infestation Trading - 3 Replies
Hello everyone, this great game comes back to life and this time to stay, at the moment it is on steam at its maximum discount, waiting for steam approval to pass it to FREE TO PLAY, if you are a survival game lover you can not miss it, the seasson 4 is amazing! Game Steam Link: Xera: Survival Weapons: Assault Rifle: AK47 - 1.50$ Each - 3 in Stock // Super-Rare AR