Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Infestation Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

selling stuff for dirt cheap quiting the game

Discussion on selling stuff for dirt cheap quiting the game within the Infestation Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
selling stuff for dirt cheap quiting the game

add me on skype :
im selling cheap af add me tell me how much u buy ur stuff for and ill give u a counter price, i dont have gd i do have alot of ars snipers and all that other stuff just add me on skype to talk

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Quiting game selling cheap coin on Etherblade server
04/18/2018 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
10b-955$ 5b-485$ 1b-100$ limit munimum 1b to 10b. amount avilable 10b. pay by paypal. more info or interested to buy-skype at parthajit3 Server for coins- Etherblade server. more gifts avilable if u buy 10b.since im quiting after all :))
selling coins cheap on Etherblade Server.(quiting game)
01/17/2018 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
i have about 10b or so.tell me the amout u want and we wil discuss the $ properly.payment through paypal only.:) my skype is Parthajit3 add me and we can talk there. general price for 100m 10$>1b 100$.if u take above 5b ill go lower price.
[VK] Dirt 3 & Dirt Showdown
09/19/2012 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Hi hab nen neuen PC gekauft und hab 2 Keys dabei gehabt. 1x für Dirt 3 und der andere für Dirt Showdown. Für ne 20€ PSC sind beide Keys euch (oder 1x Key für 10€ PSC). Preise sind verhandelbar. Ihr gebt First oder über MM....
[UPDATE] Handelsverbot für Dirt 3 Keys aufgehoben! / Embargo on Dirt 3 Keys lifted!
11/20/2011 - elite*gold Trading - 1 Replies
English Due to the recent leak of 3 million Dirt 3 keys, trading of Dirt 3 keys in all Black Market is hereby prohibited until further notice. These leaked keys are to be considered warez and are likely to be banned soon. We know that this is a setback for all members selling legitimate keys and we apologize for any inconvennience caused by this temporary measure. But for the time being, we feel this is the only way of preventing our members from being scammed by buying these illegal...
Quiting.selling all my stuff .{takealook}
03/21/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 10 Replies
Hey all . I would like to quit this game and i have several stuff to sell. I have 3x sbot accounts old customer with 0days {25$}each . Also i have 2x lv 101 accounts ff to 100 on server hercules its a warrior/cleric and wizzard/cleric both account have decent set and enough sp to 105 ff. i dont want much as iam quiting so they will be useless to me prices for the accounts are negotible. Leave ur msn down or send a private msg .i want only €/$ via paypal . Iam not going first. I have all time...