Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Infestation Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GC and some skin leftovers

Discussion on GC and some skin leftovers within the Infestation Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GC and some skin leftovers

Hi,

I quitted newz a long time ago and still got the account to sell, heres a list i'm selling

Stuff in Open World/GC:
77+ Mauser SP66
55+ Blaser R93
11+ AWP
4+ VSS
35+ M107
200+ OTS
Ton of AR's
Ton of Ammo
9977 DX
Ton of Kstyle/Custom/Heavy
1100 GC

The account has ton of skins learned.

Thats it. I'm looking for a 25€ Paysafecard for everything

Regards
Old 03/19/2018, 10:46   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 10
The whole account? I‘d pay with paypal
Old 03/20/2018, 00:55   #3

elite*gold: 0
Account still available..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Leftovers from skin shop, Singed & Jax & Sivir & Nasus [EUW/OCE/NA/EUNE]
05/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hey there I would like to say my leftovers for codes, what I currently have left is : €15 Pax Jax - OCE Pax Jax - OCE / EUNE / NA / EUW €12 Pax Sivir - NA Pax Sivir - OCE / EUNE / NA
[Evengarda] Selling leftovers.
12/31/2012 - Archlord Trading - 22 Replies
Hey everyone, Some of u will remember me, most will not. I quit playing archlord a long time ago(lost interest) and now im here to sell all the items i have left, ive decided to stop playing permanently. I am looking for paypal ONLY! And have no problems with a middle man(if they are still used). 1400 reinf pots 600 att prayer stone 3
B>yr leftovers on Dreams-Eternity
02/26/2012 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
This is for players who are no longer active in this game. If you have a char or gearz your leaving behind, maybe we can make a deal. serv: dreams-eternity. Or maybe youll have something nice for me on another server. I used to buy cps the normal way, but i cant pay for all the new stuff that way. Hope you can help me (pm me if you can). thx.
Mocomochi Master Blade And Leftovers for LoL ?
12/28/2011 - Flyff Trading - 6 Replies
Hi, ive got an blade on moco like ~~95 master with equips worth around 500m. Id like to trade it for anything in league of legends.