Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Infestation Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shattered Solutions

Discussion on Shattered Solutions within the Infestation Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Shattered Solutions

Old 08/14/2016, 16:16   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Whats the price ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
I am about to cry. Any solutions?
04/25/2013 - Shaiya Private Server - 7 Replies
i use omegafiles. all arrows are (green) when i try to login game as admin. it says account doesnt exists. after that i checked log files. err=-1, Must declare the scalar variable "@useruid"., SQL STATE: 42000, NATIVE ERROR: 137 (0x89)
KD-Bot errors solutions
10/08/2011 - SRO Private Server - 14 Replies
# request to close
Seeing these msgs but no solutions! :mad:
04/28/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 8 Replies
I have been all over these forums and keep seeing messages like this... Quote: Originally Posted by sven.heyens Hmmm,... hello all , i saw the instructions on the vids this time the database is really good and completed =) but i cannot connect on the server patch config -_-" only pause , is this because about my administration permissions ? ( i turn the UAC off ) or is it because i use the wrong SQL servername ? ... because , i use the the ComputerName.. i'm not sure of it? WHAT is...
ask for solutions
07/25/2010 - Atlantica Online - 0 Replies
I'm confused search for addresses for the server where the edit and life Can you all explain to me as where do to penetrate to serve Indonesia I pake cheats engine 5.6
I know the cause but anyone got solutions?
06/20/2008 - Rohan - 2 Replies
K sorry if this is a really dumb question. But here it is: I know that that some of the causes for Rohanbot not working is 1. im not using the updated version 2. firewall now i was using the updated version, i got dat from botsmall and bot369. But about the firewall problem, i turned off my firewall and i really doubt dat my Norton 2003 (which doesn even hav a firewall) would block Rohanbot. But when i start game with the bot. The game doesnt start at all and after a while, it gives me...