[Selling] Selling ISS items Insane prices if you buy in bulk.Want Csgo items or GiftCards 01/31/2015 - Infestation Trading - 0 Replies I have alot of iss gear looking for CS:GO skins NOT GOING FIRST. !
Custom Guerilla - 500 +
K Style NVG - 400 +
Stanags 30's - 1200 +
Personal Lockers - 3
FN scar NS - 40 +
Honey Badger - 60 +
ImiTars - 200 +
Sigs - 50 +
AWM - 50 +
[Selling] Selling ISS items Insane prices if you buy in bulk.Want Csgo items or GiftCards 01/28/2015 - Infestation Trading - 0 Replies I have alot of iss gear looking for CS:GO skins NOT GOING FIRST. !
Custom Guerilla - 500 +
K Style NVG - 400 +
Stanags 30's - 1200 +
Personal Lockers - 3
FN scar NS - 40 +
Honey Badger - 60 +
ImiTars - 200 +
Sigs - 50 +
AWM - 50 +
[Buying] Buying bulk I:SS items 10/28/2014 - Infestation Trading - 27 Replies Hello there, I'm looking to buy bulk items on I:SS for either paypal or CS:GO keys/items from the steam marketplace. These are the only methods of payment I am currently offering.
My skype is: drlacambo
Prices are what they are. Some small adjustments may be possible.
NB: If you're going to insist that my prices are too low, please don't contact me. You're not obliged to sell to me. I'm offering a bulk buying service for people who are realistic with their prices.
Item's I'm buying:
[Selling] Selling two my account many items bulk only cheapest quitting game 06/07/2014 - Infestation Trading - 2 Replies Selling two account
YOU First. i just quitting game.
1.
Gyazo - 5217958bfa9dc7e770f1f11e43e64080.png
Gyazo - 867a2ed6618b3e638cfa53803799a85e.png
Gyazo - c0177774b87f12fe1c25fb838d94212a.png