Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Infestation Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling newz account nearly all trees completed with good gear

Discussion on Selling newz account nearly all trees completed with good gear within the Infestation Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling newz account nearly all trees completed with good gear

124 redstalkers

56 snipers in total

127 heavy armours

124 ( estimate ) k style helmets

222 nvg goggles

6042 medkits

Game isnt fun anymore for me.

Will not go first just because ive been scammed before and i dont want it to happen with this one.

$30 and its yours

skype name: mattdickson2

if you want to see the account just skype me and i will use join.me to show my screen

payment is paypal
Old 02/03/2016, 20:27   #2

bump all trees except 1 have all standard skills and 4 have epic skills
Old 02/17/2016, 16:20   #3

Down in price due to wanting to get other things for my other game first come first serve
Old 02/17/2016, 19:49   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

2.5$ for all your heavy ? If yes add me on skype: Xinawafaldz.trade
Old 02/17/2016, 20:17   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Heya!

I may be interested. add Lollian7 on skype

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling Account and items for NEWZ
02/16/2016 - Infestation Trading - 3 Replies
Only paypal or csgo items. No scammers , Not going first. I have 28k dx and full chrome set. on account and 700+ guns + 8k GC and 10 mill GD
Selling NewZ Account
01/12/2016 - Infestation Trading - 6 Replies
Hello guy's merry christmas, i want to sell my account because i stop playing this game. i have 5 character full skill and a Normal GI and 5500000 Zombi $ :D i already learned like 24 skin and i have some on my GI Account for only 30$ payment: only WMZ Webmoney US$ OR WebMoney Charge Card it's easy to buy with other Card like paypa i go first if you have +50 rep on website skype: mr.siavashgh http://i.imgur.com/OMC13vs.jpg http://i.imgur.com/yZksq4d.jpg
[WTS] 2 Assassins, 4 Full Skill Trees, Loads of Gear
05/15/2014 - Infestation Trading - 12 Replies
Selling my iss account with 2 High rep'd Assassins, 4 full skill trees, 200+ AR's, 300 Stanags, 300 DX's, 12 lockers, 50+ kstyles and customs. Looking to sell it for very cheap because I've decided to quit playing the game, Will screenshare my whole gi and characters for you as well. Post or PM your skype if you're interested. - Will not go first unless you are highly trusted on the site, payments will be through paypal sent as a gift with a note so don't bother adding me if you plan on...
WTS / WTT my Good Gear TEMPLAR with Good Gear cleric / sorc at NEXUS ASMO
11/15/2012 - Aion Trading - 3 Replies
WTS / WTT my Good Gear TEMPLAR with Good Gear cleric / sorc at NEXUS ASMO The items on my templar right now : Armor : Full lvl 60 eternal condition 2 arena set with full crit strike +17 manastones stock ed ; and +3 on the armors ;and lvl 60 eternal pve shield too. Accessories :
Selling Expert Illier Account+Good Gear
02/22/2010 - Trading - 0 Replies
Quitting Game ! Wanna Sell Expert Account on Illier Server Experts: Unmerced on Acc: Fighter, Musk, Scout, Adelina, Bernelli, Andre, Karjalain, Elementalis Already merced Experts for transfer on other acc: Muske, Scout, Garcia, Viki, Kurt, Vincent maybe others i forgot