Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GEAR, and SHIELDS!

Discussion on GEAR, and SHIELDS! within the Infestation Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile GEAR, and SHIELDS!

I wanna buy your gear and shield with paypal (family and friends) ikwon i have done manny trades here
Old 02/12/2015, 04:02   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 33
add me to skype and we can talk about it

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Q5/13 Tactic Shields
02/18/2014 - Guild Wars Trading - 6 Replies
Looking for Q5/13 Tactic inscriptionable shields. If you could say the skin of the shield whether it's blue, purple and gold and leave the price. Price can be left or negotiated in game or over private messages. Thanks in advance.
New Shields??
03/12/2012 - DarkOrbit - 7 Replies
hello everyone i hear that bugpoint will make new shields BO3 and this shield will have 25k is that true??
[TuT] Make Shields Element Refinery Able and Baruna Shields Pierce Able
10/19/2011 - Flyff Private Server - 21 Replies
English Today I´m gonna show you how every player can refine its shield with elements. First of all, open your source folder and look for the file "Item.cpp" In this file, you have to search for: "BOOL CItemElem::IsEleRefineryAble( ItemProp* pProp ) Underneath that, you see: pProp->dwItemKind3 == IK3_SUIT || pProp->dwItemKind2 == IK2_WEAPON_MAGIC || pProp->dwItemKind2 == IK2_WEAPON_DIRECT ) return TRUE;
shields
08/03/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi community, I'm looking for a way to put on the characterthe shields. Or is there a way to wield two weapons at a character? Could you help me? Thank you. Regards UPDATE: like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWEvKe91V4c&fea ture=related