Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:18

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Сheapest iss Items

Discussion on Сheapest iss Items within the Infestation Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 3
Сheapest iss Items

I am selling iss items.
skype- mikkskill
Only paypal.
I can work in parts. a very small amount. I never give first, no exceptions.

Sniper
AWM-0.35usd or 0.30euro empty(221)
VSS -0.35usd or 0.30euro empty(90)

Meds
BandageDX-0.027$ (100dx=2.7$) (600)

all 120USD



GOOD LUCK!
mikkskill is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 1
mikkskill the best of trader. zero problem. fast and easy. go buy with him!!
mistgun974 is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 3
up

up
mikkskill is offline  
Old   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 0
trusted seller ._.
ssgxarcane is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Сheapest ISS AR's Shop
03/09/2015 - Infestation Trading - 197 Replies
#done.
[Selling] Сheapest ISS Shop / Xephir311
05/27/2014 - Infestation Trading - 0 Replies
Hello everybody , i stop this game so I am selling my items. All trades at Blue Ridge . I use paypal. Sniper riffles VSS empty (5). -1,5 € M107 empty (2) - 1,3 € Mauser SRG empty (1) - 1,1 € Mauser SP 66 empty (1) - 1 € Blaiser empty (1) - 1,3 €



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:19.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.