Servus ich hab nur noch sehr wenig interesse an Infestation, da es keine meiner Freunde mehr wirklich spielt und es auch großteils so verseucht ist von Hackern aber gut das tut nichts zur Sache!
Ich würde gern mein komplettes GI für CSGO Items oder ne PSC traden! Im Anhang findet ihr sämtliche Items die ich euch Anbieten kann.
CSGO Items for ISS items 05/25/2014 - Infestation Trading - 6 Replies I don't play CSGO anymore and want to fully commit to playing ISS but I need the items so I will trade my cs items for ISS
What I want:
Dxs
Stanags
Snipers
Sniper ammo
Sigs
Customs
Kstyle NVGs
Buying ISS Items Paying with CSGO Items/PP 05/25/2014 - Infestation Trading - 4 Replies I am looking for various items within ISS, just things to build my GI. (backpacks/snipers/5 ish lockers)
Add me on skype if you are interested: emily.fussel
[Selling] Infestation items [B] CSGO items 03/28/2014 - Infestation Trading - 1 Replies Have basically anything
skype : Madjack1236
Steam : Madjack131
I will NOT drop first i want skins b4 items i quit I:SS so have no reason to scam ty cya