Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Infestation Account Sale

Discussion on Infestation Account Sale within the Infestation Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Infestation Account Sale

Verkaufe 200 I:SS Accounts
1x nur 40 Cent !!!!
Gebe große Mengenrabatte
Old 03/22/2014, 13:52   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
We won't allow the sale of random accounts since most of them are bruteforced.

Quote:
We generally do not support illegal offers. Offering goods that have been obtained by illegal means, but also services that rely on illegal measures, are prohibited. We reserve the right of closing topics in the event of well-founded suspicion along with forbidding any further offering.
#Closed
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread

Tags
account, iss, sale, trade, warz

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Infestation account for sale!
02/24/2014 - Infestation Trading - 2 Replies
Hi, I am currently trying to sell my Infestation account, I have stopped playing and don't see why I should keep it, there is alot of weapons on it, ammo, some meds, gear and melee weapons, also there is gc and in-game dollar on it, I will write under how much in-game dollar and gc there is on the account. 213886 in-game dollar ~ 2370 gc ~ 15.8$ 7078 gc ~ 44.2$ PM me or add me on skype cs_stoffe for more info.
Infestation account for sale!
02/22/2014 - Infestation Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I am currently trying to sell my Infestation account, I have stopped playing and don't see why I should keep it, there is alot of weapons on it, ammo, some meds, gear and melee weapons, also there is gc and in-game dollar on it, I will write under how much in-game dollar and gc there is on the account. 213886 in-game dollar ~ 2370 gc ~ 15.8$ 7078 gc ~ 44.2$ PM me or add me on skype cs_stoffe for more info. I sell items seperatly now, add me on skype to get more info what i got...