Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WARZ [Items Pack] Shop

Discussion on WARZ [Items Pack] Shop within the Infestation Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WARZ [Items Pack] Shop

Present to you the things in packs War Z. All packs down under spoilers. Just please note that backpacks are already worn and they also come in packs. All the details on skype: Bontzer.

Payment PayPal and WM

SNIPER PACKS:

5$
5$
3.5$
6$

ASSAULT PACKS:

2.5$
4.5$
4$
3.5$
2.5$
3$
3.5$
3$
2.5$
2$
1$

up

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Biete Warz Shop Items Günstig!
01/19/2013 - elite*gold Trading - 3 Replies
Hallo! Ich Biete euch alle Warz Items die man im Shop mit GC Coins Kaufen kann. Einfach sagen was ich besorg es euch 50% günstiger für egold!
THE CHEAPEST [WARZ]ITEMS SHOP
12/28/2012 - Infestation Trading - 11 Replies
;)Hi im selling WarZ items normal and rare for info add me on skype : zombi631 if you want proof i can give you through skype You can pay in or <-(CLICK ON YOUR PAYMENT METHOD) EVERY WEPON YOU TAKE YOU'LL GET 2 CLIP (IF IT'S AN ASSAULT RIFLE THEY WILL BE STANAG C MAG) PURCHASES ABOVE $10 WILL RECIVE A FREE IMI TAR 21 + 2 CLIP FIRST 10 COSTUMERS WILL GET 1 RANDOM WEPON + 2 CLIP + SILENCER FREE ITEMS LIST & BUNDLE SNIPER BUNDLE: M107+BLASERM93+MAUSER SRG DESERT+ AW MAGNUM+NVG GOGGLES+...
S> Cash shop items pack (Cheap) (US)
11/22/2012 - Trading - 5 Replies
Hello guys, im quiting c9 and wanna play another game, im selling all my cash shop stuff: Shoulders of powerfull charges (Fighter White) Dainlard White Set (Fighter) Dainlard Black Set (Fighter) Dainlard Set Blue (Hunter) Champion's Valor Auspice x1 Inventory Expansion Scroll x6 Chaos Stone x1000 Chestpiece and shoulder Soul (Fighter) And 3 million gold