I also just purchased, waiting email
Edit. Received, super quick
Is it possible to make this work in fullscreen mode? Not that windowed mode is a problem, but it reduces framerate quite alot for some reason.
Cheat works great and is easy to use too.
Hello, I just bought a month, but I've been unable to open the archive, due to Damaged files, so I tried switching from winrar to 7-zip, but still wouldn't work. Can you possibly accept my friend request on discord? (jungle) cuz I really need a bit of help here.
I'm a big fan of yours, I've bought rust cheats from you, which worked absolutely amazing! but hunt has been a bit of pain getting to work, I think I've just misunderstood, so I'd really appreciate some help
yes undetected as of now, last bans was about month ago.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElitePirate420
Hello, I just bought a month, but I've been unable to open the archive, due to Damaged files, so I tried switching from winrar to 7-zip, but still wouldn't work. Can you possibly accept my friend request on discord? (jungle) cuz I really need a bit of help here.
I'm a big fan of yours, I've bought rust cheats from you, which worked absolutely amazing! but hunt has been a bit of pain getting to work, I think I've just misunderstood, so I'd really appreciate some help
Remove any antivirus, disable windows defender and re download rar file. make sure you typed correct password for it.
the password is "baunticheats" right? because I tried it copy pasted, with space at the and and with capital B, none of which worked, I turned off any anti-malware that might interfere, so I am unsure as to where I went wrong, I have re-downloaded 3 times and still seem to have trouble, any ideas?
edit: I just checked again, and whenever I try to extract using 7-zip it just says "Can not open encrypted archive. Wrong password?", but if I type anything that would be considered a "wrong password" it changes the message to also include "Headers Error: wrong password?" so I think I actually got the password right the first time.
Is there any way you can try and download it yourself and check if it is a problem with the file itself? because I am running out of ideas on how to fix this.
[Selling] CC Hunt: Showdown [ESP, Aimbot, etc..] 11/14/2025 - Hunt: Showdown Trading - 136 Replies https://content.invisioncic.com/x283025/pages_medi a/0_Digital_Insanity_EPVP.png
You always wanted to be perfect hunter, instead of getting hunted? Change the game with our Hunt: Showdown cheat! With the Boss ESP you will be able to see everything you need instantly while others are still searching for clues.
Take down enemies with our Player ESP without them being able to react! More features coming soon.
Requirements
Hunt: Showdown ESP 03/12/2019 - Early Access Games - 4 Replies Anyone know where there might be some good ESP for this game?
ArtificalAiming is detected yet they still sell it. No idea when they will update it.
[Selling] 7x Hunt Showdown Key's - Only 3€- from Hunt Showdown! 06/27/2018 - Steam Trading - 9 Replies Hey Guys,
i have from Hunter Showdown 7 Keys for you...
Only 3€ for 1Alpha Key.
Want more? Then only 2€.
Write me, Thanks.
Greetz
[Selling] Selling H1Z1 Animated Showdown AR15 account + next showdown 06/25/2017 - H1Z1 Trading - 0 Replies Don't really play H1 anymore and am looking to trade my account for skins. Add me on steam to discuss (alt account) Steam Community :: reBorn
Account includes:
Qualified for the next showdown according to daybreak (add me for more details)
Animated 2017 Showdown AR-15
Normal 2017 Showdown AR-15
Almost level 99
Royalty 2 in season 2 and 4 with 20+ kill wins
Skinny jeans/white zeds
Both bunny masks