Please take your logs in spoilers or the form will get really big.
Hello again! This version seems to be working, the gamemanager is starting. Hopefully more people can give you feedback about how your bot runs if more people can get it started now!
Hey again! I think the bot runs fine vs beginner ai and is able to farm at that level! To me it seems like it stays a bit too long near enemy towers as it gets hit by it sometimes. I think you have done a very good job tho, I think being able to farm vs ai is better than afking in training mode!
Hey again! I think the bot runs fine vs beginner ai and is able to farm at that level! To me it seems like it stays a bit too long near enemy towers as it gets hit by it sometimes. I think you have done a very good job tho, I think being able to farm vs ai is better than afking in training mode!
Training mode is not a option
Small amount of exp and zero gold.
Edit:
New update available.
- Fixed a bug where GameManger wont start with windows 10.
- Fixed more bugs while loading GameManager.
- If the selected hero not level 4+ we will skill default talent slot 1.
- Improved low health, while retreat or back porting we handle enemies distance.
- Added hero logic for "Falstad".
- Added hero logic for "Raynor".
- Added hero logic for "Sylvanas".
- Added enemie creeps as object.
Info:
You need to change "Quick cast" to "Off" or it will be bugy using skills.
Update first post:
Quote:
We are closed the "alpha" stage. (02.06.16)
Now we will tune up the bot while we are in "beta" stage,
he will push/retreat with creeps the lanes,
retreat by low health,
skilling talent tree,
auto attack and use skills against enemies if they in range.
Beta has a win-rota of 99,5% vs AI, depending on which hero you select a game takes around 12min., he is "able" to play with humans but right now in the beta he looks like boty.
As melee there are some bugs, but for now you need to live with it. I let know you here if a new version is available.
Hi, I still have the border issue running in VM (Windows 7 x64).
The Windows borders are standard size 1 (have double checked).
I have tried changing resolution to 1920x1080 which didn't solve the issue.
Hi, I still have the border issue running in VM (Windows 7 x64).
The Windows borders are standard size 1 (have double checked).
I have tried changing resolution to 1920x1080 which didn't solve the issue.
Hots keys for free 04/05/2015 - Heroes of the Storm - 2 Replies GWZDBR-8TWR-RGHT9T-HZPR-GPCZZN
KTZWBT-B4RX-WCG7EF-HK7K-JYVPKD
HKW8RW-6FBF-9CDEPP-V2J8-CC4R78
WDJ9NE-ED9Z-XBWWRT-XVX9-PX4JY8
Als gegenleistung wär n kilo feinster kartoffel gut!
Mfg
level your hots eu account for free 02/02/2015 - Heroes of the Storm - 2 Replies level your hots eu account for free
i level your hots eu account for free.
just give me your email and pw, not more.
i do it because i get no alpha inv from blizzard and i cant waste more time.
i need to stack experience(aiming for higher ranks), till beta starts and i can self rush lvl 40 on my own acc.
i dont buy accounts, dont even ask for it.
Boost in Starcraft 2 HotS - For Free! 07/15/2013 - Starcraft 2 - 2 Replies Hey. If anyone needs a boost to Platinum in Starcraft 2, i can do it.
It's for free, since i have much time and dont know what to do.
But you need to have HotS, because i dont play anymore WoL.
So yeah if you want me to boost your 1v1, 2v2, 3v3 or 4v4, just PN me or add me on Skype.
In 1v1 i can boost up to Plat, in 2v2, 3v3, 4v4 up to Dia/Master.
Regards