Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Heroes of the Storm Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Heroes Of The Storm Battle.net account

Discussion on Heroes Of The Storm Battle.net account within the Heroes of the Storm Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Heroes Of The Storm Battle.net account

Registered like 45-50 accounts, got 1, but i dont like it, doesnt feel like other mobas.

Servers are US but i tried to play from Hungary, i have a normal internet, and had 40ms, so its fine for EU too.

Price is 30 Dota 2 keys, or 48€ PayPal.

Message me if interested
Old 03/15/2014, 15:16   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 544
if u go first ill take it
Old 03/15/2014, 23:04   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 48
same
Old 03/18/2014, 19:28   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
If you go 1st i'll even pay 50

Tags
battlenet, blizzard, heroes of the storm, hots, selling

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] HEROES OF THE STORM ALPHA account
03/16/2014 - Heroes of the Storm Trading - 1 Replies
i would like to sell my heroes of the storm alpha account with proofs 125euros psc,paypal thanks add me skype [email protected] i send what ever proof you need
[Selling] Heroes Of The Storm Account!
03/15/2014 - Heroes of the Storm Trading - 3 Replies
Hey guys First off I would like to mention that if you see any post of people selling Heroes of the storm keys theyre fake Because first off they are not giving the game out as a key anymore theyre doing it as adding it to your account just how they did to mines last night Anyways back to the point Im selling my Battle.net account that has Heroes of the storm on it so im just going to sell it please contact me at my skype for more info and PAYPAL ONLY thanks Skype: Hyper.Burrito
[Selling] HEROES OF THE STORM ALPHA account
03/14/2014 - Heroes of the Storm Trading - 1 Replies
i sell heroes of the storm alpha account with all proofs i accept midleman if you pay the fees paysafecart method i send proofs i wont go 1st skype [email protected] new price 60euros cause many users said me 125euros its much so 60euros its enought and cant be more down gg
[Selling] HEROES OF THE STORM ALPHA KEY
03/14/2014 - Heroes of the Storm Trading - 3 Replies
HALLO I WOULD LIKE TO SELL MY HEROES OF THE STORM ALPHA KEY THE PRICE ITS GOOD I THINK ITS 125EUROS VIA PAYPAL,PSC I GIVE ALL PROOFS I CANT GO 1ST I ACCEPT MIDLEMAN IF YOU PAY THE FEES ADD ME SKYPE [email protected]
wtt battle.net account 4 shaiya heroes account
02/16/2012 - Shaiya Trading - 0 Replies
wtt/s my battle.net account has diablo2 with expansion,diablo3 beta and WoW account that has a lvl 73 pally lvl 71-73 shaman lvl 70 Dk and a lvl 70 warlock and a lot of other toons i would like to trade for a ubber shaiya heroes account or US shaiya account pm me on Skype if you want more details i can send you SS of battle.net account page showing all the games are legit and i can send SS of toons armory link Skype:tneel1989