Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Heroes of Newerth
You last visited: Today at 07:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Heroes of Newerth LAN Edition by Sordi

Discussion on [Release] Heroes of Newerth LAN Edition by Sordi within the Heroes of Newerth forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 04/24/2010, 10:00   #61

elite*gold: 0
thank youuuuu!!!
Old 04/24/2010, 15:54   #62

Update: Panda Attack 1 is working! Finally after two days try and error.
I hope I can now fix most of the other heroes with charged attacks.

Edit: Chipper Rocket-Attck fixed, too. Was the same as with panda. ^^
Thanks
5 Users
Old 04/24/2010, 16:40   #63

Pestilence's Gore (stun) was not working, I fixed it by moving the older hability from 1.28 that has the same effect.

Item Brutalizer, it was showing 10% chance on melee heroes, when replaced the new one for the old 1.28 version it is showing 25% again.

Post Haste boots was not showing, I added it to the morph attack shop that had free slots and it apeared but its teleport was instant, so again I replaced the new version for the old and now it is working normally.

Swiftblade Blade frenzy was not doing any damage, replaced with old hability and now working perfectly.

Magebane's Master of the mantra not working, tested and not doing damage to enemies when they cast spells.

I am sure I am missing more bugs but that is what I was able to find now...

Thanks for fixing the charges and for your amazing work! It really means alot to lots of people...

Please keep up the excelent work...

PS: A new hero is out... Fayde (like Morthred from dota), she is an awesome hero but maybe hard to port

PS2: Don't worry about the fog or other minor cosmetic things yet, It would be better to just focus on making heroes and items work as intended (or close)... It is ok to use the old version of heroes or items that work well, so so can concentrate on items and heroes that are totally new. Later you can update the old heroes too!

Again, Danke!
Old 04/24/2010, 18:57   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sordi View Post
Update: Panda Attack 1 is working! Finally after two days try and error.
I hope I can now fix most of the other heroes with charged attacks.

Edit: Chipper Rocket-Attck fixed, too. Was the same as with panda. ^^
thank you sordi for sorting that out, i hope panda ulti works ok aswell

you are our savior for helping us lan hon

great work sordi!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/25/2010, 00:08   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by barryvr6 View Post
thank you sordi for sorting that out, i hope panda ulti works ok aswell

you are our savior for helping us lan hon

great work sordi!!
Yes Panda Ult is working correctly now. It had the Channeling bug, too. Was easy to fix.

EDIT: 500 Posts yey. xD
Thanks
6 Users
Old 04/25/2010, 01:31   #66

Awesomeness!

Hey Sordi,

Just wanted to say thanks alot for the Hon LAN. And all the effort your putting into this. Its really appreciated.

Just one problem...when I try to create a local game (after selecting team size and running as administrator) it stills gets stuck in the loading screen. The status bar stops above the first E in Heroes on the loading screen. I have tried other Hon LAN versions and they all do the same. This maybe a windows 7 issue?

Thanks again
Old 04/25/2010, 09:52   #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kw3v03l View Post
Hey Sordi,

Just wanted to say thanks alot for the Hon LAN. And all the effort your putting into this. Its really appreciated.

Just one problem...when I try to create a local game (after selecting team size and running as administrator) it stills gets stuck in the loading screen. The status bar stops above the first E in Heroes on the loading screen. I have tried other Hon LAN versions and they all do the same. This maybe a windows 7 issue?

Thanks again
Yes its Win7. Run as Administrator and switch out of the game with ALT+TAB. There must be a Firewall notice. Or just deactivate Windows Firewall. We had some trouble, too. Didn´t find our Server and stuff like this. You can just deactivate Windows Firewall in systemsettings.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/25/2010, 10:08   #68

danke für deine arbeit sordi!! mal ne frage: ist es irgendwie möglich bots einzubauen für alle die alleine spielen müssen/wollen. kann man irgendwie die ai von den dota-bots inplementieren?

mfg SteveMan
Old 04/25/2010, 10:10   #69

I got the firewall pop-up and i allowed HON.exe as an exception to the firewall but didnt work... I then disabled the firewall and also nothing.

I dont know if it is Win7, because I know of someone else who installed the version and it worked (while running win7) but for some reason just mine is being difficult.

Could it be because I have run the normal HON that something is buggered in the registry or something?

Anyway thanks again for all the good work !!!
Old 04/25/2010, 11:32   #70

please tell me when new version will come out?
Old 04/25/2010, 13:45   #71

Good day Sordi

just would like to know when will you be uploading the new updated version with bugs fixed

thanks again for all your hard work

we all thank you sordi
Old 04/25/2010, 14:08   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMan75 View Post
danke für deine arbeit sordi!! mal ne frage: ist es irgendwie möglich bots einzubauen für alle die alleine spielen müssen/wollen. kann man irgendwie die ai von den dota-bots inplementieren?

mfg SteveMan
Ne sry. Die Frage gabs schon im Offiziellen Forum. Nichtmal die implentieren Bots. Das is zu viel Arbeit und die KI müsste soo gut sein. Das is ja auch nicht der Grundgedanke der "LAN"-Version.

----

I will upload my version tomorrow. A lot of Bugs will be fixed in this version. It highly playable. I already tested with some friends and if you use heroes that work, the game will run just fine.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/26/2010, 00:47   #73

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaitSith View Post
-where is the Travel's boots?^^"
-Legionnaire: *Whirling blade: doesn't work.
*Terryfing Charge: Legionnaire runs on the target but there is no damage, no buffs,and no animation.
-Wildsoul: Beardulon's roots doesn't work.
Beardulon can attack whereas Wilsoul is away for him.
Are they(Legionnaire and Wildsoul) fixed?^^

Edit: Thx a lot for Panda's fix and others
Old 04/26/2010, 08:46   #74

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaitSith View Post
Are they(Legionnaire and Wildsoul) fixed?^^

Edit: Thx a lot for Panda's fix and others
Legionaire should be ok, because a friend of mine played him and it worked good. I didn´t test Wildsoul. But since I implented him from 1.28 he should be ok, too.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/26/2010, 09:53   #75

wow! this is the one that im waiting two thumbs up sir im so excited now downloading

Tags
heroes of newerth lan, hon, lan