Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Heroes of Newerth
You last visited: Today at 19:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Stats] Post your PSR game statistics

Discussion on [Stats] Post your PSR game statistics within the Heroes of Newerth forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,105
Exclamation [Stats] Post your PSR game statistics

Basically just wanted to get to know what is the average PSR of people that play HoN and visit this forum section as well.
I'll start off with mine, It used to be 3.0, 70% win rate when I played carry only, but It exhausted me.
My Highest PSR was 1885, unfortunately fell since I've lost a lot of interest for public games.

Old 03/29/2010, 11:42   #2

elite*gold: 173
Well i am Quite the noob in Heroes of Newerth^^
My best stats are the ones i have now
and my worst was 0.5 and about 30% winning and 1100 PSR^^
well i improved a bit

Similar Threads Similar Threads
creature statistics
02/23/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 6 Replies
game online users STATISTICS code
05/24/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
i search for that script for the website, thats shows how many users are connected to the server,not the site! i use tq binarys 5065 mike's. Thanks
Gambling Statistics
10/15/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 1 Replies
Ok so i have read many forums about the statistics of Even/Odd gambling. They pretty much say that when u gamble and u put 30k on Even and 30k on Odd ( 2 characters on ) u lose 60k but then u gain it back. But then they say that if it is even then u should bet 20k on even and 40k on odd because it has a higher chance of being odd 'cuz it was just even. THAT DOESNT WORK WITH ROLLING THE DIES !!!!!!!!! just thought i would make that clear to yall.
BATTLE STATISTICS
06/16/2007 - General Art - 0 Replies
Hier werden ab jetzt alle Ergebnisse der zukünftigen Battles vermerkt. So könnt ihr sehen, wer bisher die meisten Punkte hat. COMING SOON...