Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Heroes of Newerth
You last visited: Today at 17:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Please if anyone have a extra beta key

Discussion on Please if anyone have a extra beta key within the Heroes of Newerth forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Please if anyone have a extra beta key

Hi there everyone, my name is Leo
Sorry for bothering you guys but if anyone have an extra beta key, may I please get one... my email is , this whole week I've been looking for a beta key but so far I haven't got one yet. I'm only 16 so I don't have credit card or paypal to actually get one on main site, thank you for reading this.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
EXTRA Acc? THQ*ICE
08/23/2010 - Dragonica - 6 Replies
Sorry but, alll the registration has been closed for THQ and it's pissing me off. I really want to play dragonica too, does anyone have an extra account that they don't use and would be kind enough to let me have? :D
extra wh
02/06/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
its come to my attention that tq has done something intelligent and gave us another wh... in the poker place theres a wh.. welcome
10% extra exp anywhere without ads
04/20/2009 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 24 Replies
I just discovered this today and i have no clue if you guys know it allready! Go online with your char open up the settings and enable the ad view exp thing, hit okay and walk trough a portal (like parca -> highharp) while its loading the higharp map you should see a big Acclaim banner now. Once your standing there in higharp you should see the ppl exp banner on the top. Now go to the settings again and disable the view exp thing. Go back trough the portal to parca -> you wont see the...
Tip for extra exp for 129 - 130, 130 - 131, etc.
09/23/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 4 Replies
Well, it's more of a tip really, and quite simple. For those of you that are at like 98 - 99% or so. Use a guild cake (other exp ones may work) and as you level, you will be taken to roughly around 16%.
TQ is Perverted!! Extra Extra!!
11/14/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
TQ, if your reading this, I want you to know that you are all perverted people. http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b325/Cranos/169 374609.jpg http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b325/Cranos/169 484999.jpg http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b325/Cranos/169 494686.jpg