Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Heroes of Newerth
You last visited: Today at 18:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Sell/Trade] Legacy HoW Acc

Discussion on [Sell/Trade] Legacy HoW Acc within the Heroes of Newerth forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Sell/Trade] Legacy HON, with Leg.SwiftBlade Avatar

I have a HoN legacy acc and i wanna sell it for PSC
or trade it for Pax Sivir/Pax Jax EuNE.

If are you think about reply here, send me pm

Edit: I have female yurnero.swifteblade legendary avatar if i remember well was the first legendary avatar. I buy it and then i stop play (^^,)
Old 09/07/2012, 17:25   #2

elite*gold: 0
Bump!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB HoN legacy account OR trade
06/13/2012 - Heroes of Newerth - 1 Replies
Have tons of D3 gold, SWTOR account, etc. Post your skype username here please. S2 closed my HoN legacy from start of beta permanently, they made a mistake and said I charged back money to my credit card, which I didn't, and they won't fucking re-open it, so fucking pissed off.
Trade HoN Legacy Account
04/17/2012 - Heroes of Newerth - 0 Replies
I want to trade an HoN Legacy account for and League of Legends account level 30. HoN Legacy account: Have all champions, have taunt, have announcer, have 5 skin's. The League of Legends account i want to be level 30 and have at least 400 win's. Who want add me: Y!M: [email protected] (only e-mail)
WTS or Trade HoN legacy account
12/04/2011 - Heroes of Newerth - 5 Replies
This a hon legacy account with golden shield , 200 gold coin and 2000++ silver Nickname change still available... Two Accounts Available for Sale or trade $30 each or $50 for the two account... Willing to trade one account for a Dota 2 beta invite... for those interested Just Pm me your skype or yahoo messenger so we could talk...
[Buy] Legacy Acc [Sell] LoL Acc lv 30 + 10 PSC
11/25/2011 - Heroes of Newerth - 0 Replies
Hello, i want a HoN Legacy acc with a neutral KD 1,0 + and neutral mmr 1200+. No Alt avatars need. It would be great if the acc has a good name or a namechange to change. Add me in Skype if u have a Account like that. Skype: head-hunter190
LF Legacy HoN for Trade
08/23/2011 - Heroes of Newerth - 1 Replies
Hey I'm looking for a Legacy HoN account or a fully decked out account. I Have either a 4 Digit VERY RARE steam account with games like New Vegas, Modernwarefare 2, Bad Company 2 and Classics like Counter Strike Source Or I have a fully decked out League of Legends account with 3 LEGENDARY $20 Skins including Demonblade Tryn, Brolaf,Astro teemo Please contact me on msn at [email protected] thanks a bunch!