Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Heroes of Newerth
You last visited: Today at 05:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS]Good HoN Legacy account!!!

Discussion on [WTS]Good HoN Legacy account!!! within the Heroes of Newerth forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTS]Good HoN Legacy account!!!25$

sold

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[S] Selling Legacy Account for only 30$ - Good stuffs inside (detailed pictures)
04/14/2012 - Heroes of Newerth - 2 Replies
All the specification of my account are all in this album! Photo Album - Imgur Thanks! BUMP
Selling Good Legacy HoN Account, CHEAP!
02/02/2012 - Heroes of Newerth - 1 Replies
Selling a HoN account 1665 mmr with 3.03 kd with 2 sub accounts with 2.5kd (1 Main and 2 subs), They don't have many games played at all. Around 35 alt avatars 2 announcers including the Badass announcer pack, 2 taunts and other stuff. I'll mention some good and rare alt avatars that it has: Sachi Swiftblade, Fallen Valkyrie, Kangaroo Pandamonium, Thor Thunderbringer, Flint Boomstick, Professor Repulsor, Flaming Deadwood, SteamPunk Deciple, Winston Armadon, King RA, Msivy Slither, Wretched...
WTT my LOL lvl 30 Acc - your HON legacy good acc!
01/07/2012 - Heroes of Newerth - 0 Replies
HoN Legacy accounts with good kd and MMR/PSR- $20 each
11/21/2011 - Heroes of Newerth - 6 Replies
Fully legit, here are some details of the accounts(3 of them) WTS: Heroes of Newerth(HoN) 1653 Legacy Account. KDR: 2.70 KDA: 4.87 1653 MMR 1500 casual 1500 pub 70% winning wards placed 0.2 (2 immortals ;D)
Trading a HoN Legacy account for a good CF acc
08/04/2011 - CrossFire Trading - 0 Replies
As the title says, I would like you to pm me if you're interested. Thank you very much!