Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Heroes of Newerth
You last visited: Today at 22:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT Lv30 LoL Acc vs Hon Legacy

Discussion on WTT Lv30 LoL Acc vs Hon Legacy within the Heroes of Newerth forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT Lv30 LoL Acc vs Hon Legacy

WTT lvl 30 LoL Accaunt with 1300 coins and much heroes..
I search a Legacy HON Account with good mmr : KD: and some skins or taunts .. pls me ..
AND not leaver accaunts..!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTT] HoN Legacy lots of alt avatars for HoN Legacy :D
03/20/2012 - Heroes of Newerth - 19 Replies
Hey, I have a HoN legacy account which has a lot of alt avatars and a different announcer pack and some minor stuff. It also has the blue name color! almost 1700 rating alt avatars: Bombardier Drunken Master Emerald warden
[WTT] fully PiMped LoL Lv30 EU account for HoN Legacy account
01/03/2012 - Heroes of Newerth - 0 Replies
Hi, I am trading my LoL Lv30 EU WEST account with many heroes for a HoN Legacy account. Anyone interested in changing their moba to a new one, please PM me :)
WTB LoL NA acc LV30
10/04/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
must have 1500+ Elo Champ or RP doesnt matter. Want 1500+Elo Will pay first please email me [email protected] please email only i dont look this often
Trading 3 lv30 accounts for 1 good lv30 account.
08/22/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Yo i got a couple of lv30's which i dont use so i thought, hey ima try to trade em for a decent lv30 account. 2 Accounts are pretty much clean meaning they have barely anything on them, one account has about 5-10 skins and 20-35 champions. Can also be sold seperatly. Will add screenshots later. [email protected]
Trading 3 lv30 accounts for 1 good lv30 account.
08/22/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Yo i got a couple of lv30's which i dont use so i thought, hey ima try to trade em for a decent lv30 account. 2 Accounts are pretty much clean meaning they have barely anything on them, one account has about 5-10 skins and 20-35 champions. Will add screenshots later. [email protected] xt0n3h on skype