Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Hearthstone
You last visited: Today at 05:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Idea for a hearthstone memory reader program

Discussion on Idea for a hearthstone memory reader program within the Hearthstone forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Idea for a hearthstone memory reader program

The program will read hearthstone memory and presents the results to player.
I’m assuming that the memory reader can access only the same info as a human player.

The idea is to do something like poker card counting.
First the program will get the enemy class and load a database with all possible cards it can have, than compare it with enemy mana and already played cards, filter it and tell us the cards the enemy can play.

It's quite simple, but i think it would improve the mid player performance by a lot.

I can code the logical part of the program, but dont know how to do the memory reading thing.

Any advanced programer can help?
Old 01/29/2014, 15:43   #2

Bump. Nice idea.
Old 02/18/2014, 13:07   #3

i like it too!