Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Hearthstone
You last visited: Today at 15:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

lf Hearthstone Beta Key [EU]

Discussion on lf Hearthstone Beta Key [EU] within the Hearthstone forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation lf Hearthstone Beta Key [EU]

Hello,

i tried every single Key-Lottery on the internet to get a Key and still i didnt get one i bought playtime for WoW i bought Starcraft 2 just to get better chances and still im sitting here without a key.

So i would really like to get a Key or rent a Key if someone has a Key PLEASE pm me i would even give you guys my Steamacc with CSGO the New COD etc.

Would be rly nice if some1 has 2 keys if he would be so fair and give it to some1 who tries really hard to get into the closed beta.

Old 10/26/2013, 17:47   #2

elite*gold: 26
Received Thanks: 12,135
Versuchs im Black Market.

#closed
Closed Thread

« Hearthstone change language w/o redownload | Video: Booster öffnen »