Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Hearthstone Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EU Account 30,000 Dust and whole lot of standard lengendary

Discussion on EU Account 30,000 Dust and whole lot of standard lengendary within the Hearthstone Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EU Account 30,000 Dust and whole lot of standard lengendary

30,000 Dust Ready to make any deck.

Currently hold 4 of top 4 Meta Decks - Bomb Warrior - Control Warrior - Freeze Mage - Mecha bomb Hunter

47 Legendary with extra 6 Golden Legendary . 82 Epic All Standard

All Adventures completely bought - Naxxramas - Blackrock - League of Explorers - Karazhan - Dalaran Heist

5 level 60 Hero & a level 59 Hero

Email & Account Transferable.

please message for offer. accept google play gift cards too. any questions message.
open to trusted middle man.
Discord : farydeath1391#8682

Only for 65$ paypal/60$ google play US gift card
Ok woth middleman but buyer should pay for it
Old 07/25/2019, 17:35   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 253
what do u want for this account?
Old 07/31/2019, 16:13   #3

elite*gold: 0
60$ US google play gift card/ 63$ paypal

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Wow Hot Packages★★Clearance★★Lengendary Seller★★Fast★★Good Price★★100%trust★★
11/14/2016 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, there! I have been offering WOW gold, items and packages for nearly 9 years. It’s time to post a thread for selling armor packages particularly, since I have large stock of packages with various types and the price is really good for you. I have packages for lvl 855& lvl850& lvl835, all are listed below. You can choose the set that fits your class and talent, and contact with me. Discount will be offered to the top ten buyers from today! My skype is store4mop...
[Selling] EUW 30lvl acc, 110 champions + loads of skins (championship Riven) and Lengendary
04/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hi, I'm selling my acc on ePay which can be found following this epay link: League of Legends LvL 30 Account 110 Champs + LOADS of skins + legendary | eBay Hello, I am selling my LoL account due to just not playing it anymore. I stopped playing today and thus it has every single champion apart from Thresh ( Quinn is also owned) 13 Rune Pages I have a skin for most characters, in fact its far to many to count. Some of note are Championship riven(very rare and not sold anymore),...
[TUT-ENGLISH] a whole lot of dust ZP
01/09/2011 - CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 5 Replies
a whole lot of dust ZP; D hello com, this is my first thing I do hope it helps you I will now talk in, it had not seen anywhere else ... best cell phone is without a contract!
LengenDary Perfect World - Former BLackRose
07/15/2009 - Perfect World - 8 Replies
Server Status: Online Registration: Online Server Type: Semi-PVP Server Rates User Online : 180 * 5,000x EXP * 5,000x DROP * 500x GOLD * 10x SP