Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Hearthstone Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WILD COACHING - Improve your gameplay

Discussion on WILD COACHING - Improve your gameplay within the Hearthstone Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WILD COACHING - Improve your gameplay

Introduction

I have been playing hearthstone since 2014, achieving Legend multiple times in both formats along with high season finishes. This past years I have been focused on the Wild Format and I have coached various students who had different goals such as hitting legend for the first time, getting high on the legend ladder or even getting to play hearthstone for the first time.

Lesson plan

My lessons consist on a presentation with the wild format and its meta, how to play specific matchups, mulligans and an overall review of your gameplay during live ladder matches or replays, including the thought process of every turn. We can play with whichever deck you want to improve on, or I can give you some suggestions depending on your favourite archetype.

Pricing

Standard Price is 8$/hr.
Discounts issued for regular students.

Contact

Discord: Echye#5443

Tags
hearthstone, hearthstone coach, hearthstone coaching, hearthstone wild, wild