Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Hearthstone Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EU HS Account + Diablo 3 + WoW MoP + HoS Alpha Acc

Discussion on EU HS Account + Diablo 3 + WoW MoP + HoS Alpha Acc within the Hearthstone Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EU HS Account + Diablo 3 + WoW MoP + HoS Alpha Acc

Selling my Battlenet Acc with D3, WoW MoP, HoS Alpha Acc and HS

Hearthstone Info:
55 Legend (1Gold)

Epic: 104

Card Backs
Dust 1110
Gold 85
Still Quests Open with Packs

Min. Offer: 30€
Buyout: When I'm totally okay with the Price
Actual Offer 50€ Paypal

Edit: Added Card Backs
Old 10/28/2018, 02:28   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Hello I am interested

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] D3 RoS w/wings paragon 350 + WoW MoP + SC2 + HoS
10/30/2015 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
Main character D3 is a DH paragon 350~ with 1.1kk DPS (last time i played the game wanst update do that season content) WoW has some characters 85-90. D3 has wing. Accepting only payment through paypal, 45USD. You can also find some of my accounts for sale here: PlayerUp - Video Game Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.
[Selling] Bnet Acc. 1xWod 2x Mop, D3 RoS, Hearthstone + HoS Betazugang
02/04/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Verkaufe mein Battle.net acc Enthalten: 1x WoD. PvP-Chars auf Aegwynn(A) - Rogue(full 660pvp, 2k rating arena/rbg) -> 2k Mog Gear verfügbar<- - Druide (epic/blue pvp + epic waffe) - Pala (epic/blue pvp + epic waffe,1.7k) - 95 Hunter
[Trading] Hos Alpha account against plat/diamond lol acc eune/euw
11/17/2014 - Heroes of the Storm Trading - 0 Replies
unused game just instaled got on mail 2 accounts :) i want trade one like title said ,and one for sale skype : djoletristana have PROOF of that i will show u if u need Thanks ! also original mail :)
[Selling] HoS+D3+MoP Account (EU)
11/13/2014 - Heroes of the Storm Trading - 2 Replies
Selling battle.net EU account with: - Heroes of the Storm - World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria - Diablo III (Standard) What you have to know: - I'm going first in the trade if you are high rep member - All games on the account are used, so there are characters,gold,levels,etc... - We can talk about the information about the profiles on skype, with pictures or screen-sharing as proof
(B) WoW MoP Account (S) Sc2 HoS Account
11/28/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hey Leute, ich biete hier meinen World of Warcraft Mists of Pandaria Account. Der Account ist schon über 8 Monate inaktiv also eingefroren! Vorhanden sind ein 80er Druide und ein 85er Mönch. Was genau die beiden noch an Gold haben etc. weiß ich leider nicht! Ich bin Erstbesitzer des Accounts, somit besitze ich alle Keys etc. Was ich suche: