Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Hearthstone Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hiring Boosters across all servers - Fair Payment - Properly Funded Project

Discussion on Hiring Boosters across all servers - Fair Payment - Properly Funded Project within the Hearthstone Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Hi Everyone,

I've recently started a boosting service and am looking to hire boosters. Our website will be up and running within about 3 weeks, so I am trying to staff up before we launch!

A little about myself:
I've been playing league off and on for about 6 years, peaking at Masters, and have dabbled in hearthstone over the years. I work for a global, custom software development firm in New York City as the head of our New York sales team, and have been thinking about various side projects to undertake. Well, I decided to go with running a professional boosting site, as I am a passionate gamer and I understand the industry.

About the site:
We are currently going to offer professional boosting services across Hearthstone and League of Legends, will many more games to follow. The site is being built into an MVP (Minimal Viable Product) before we scale into something bigger and more seamless, with much more back end functionality.

There is a marketing plan, as we will be SEO optimizing, running Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, and other initiatives to make our brand known and to bring in business.

Requirements for boosters:
Able to finish all jobs you take in a timely matter.
A scaled pay system. The more jobs you do, the higher your percentage of pay goes!

Currently looking to hire across all servers and go from there. Site launch is looking to be at the end of January.

Any questions, feel free to PM me or post!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
02/13/2018 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
Hi Everyone, I've recently started a boosting service and am looking to hire boosters. Our website will be up and running within about 3 weeks, so I am trying to staff up before we launch! A little about myself: I've been playing league off and on for about 6 years, peaking at Masters. I work for a global, custom software development firm in New York City as the head of our New York sales team, and have been thinking about various side projects to undertake. Well, I decided to go with...
Average spin speed of GGs across all servers
07/23/2017 - DarkOrbit - 14 Replies
Someone requested if its possible to make something like this so I made it. Its just a simple table with how many seconds you need for 1 spin on each server (average). Additional info: +1 paralel request at the time +was measured in evening so it may differ e.g. on Sunday night
[Hiring] [EU] LoLRankedBoost is Hiring EUW + EUNE Boosters
10/25/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
LoL Ranked Boost is hiring new boosters for EUW + EUNE Servers to gear up for next season. Many slots open. The more the merrier! Requirement: -Boosters must be at least Diamond 3 -Prefered main roles : Jungle, Mid and Top. However, exceptions can be made! -Boosters must send proof of skills of their current rank: - PM through forum
[Buying] Hiring EloBoosters For Broken Boost | Hiring Trusted Elo Boosters | 70% cut | NA @ EU
06/06/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
New Skype : Seth.Official http://i.imgur.com/W8fHs1o.png
[WTS] Rise of Mythos - Lvl 60 VIP10 #1 PVP Act In The Entire Game Across All Servers
04/19/2014 - Browsergames Trading - 2 Replies
If you want to instantly become the strongest player and mage in the Rise of Mythos game then this is the deal to make. I have invested over a year into the game and have been playing since week one. I have the strongest character, with the strongest cardpool, with the strongest cards. Thus, this character has been #1 in 1v1 & 2v2 for the past 4 seasons (4 months) in Stone Ruins server of Rise of Mythos. This means you get 4000g for free every season which means you basically don't need to...