Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Hearthstone Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EU] VALUE 46 Legendary, 6100 dust, able to make every meta deck 150$

Discussion on [EU] VALUE 46 Legendary, 6100 dust, able to make every meta deck 150$ within the Hearthstone Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[EU] VALUE 46 Legendary, 6100 dust, able to make every meta deck 150$

Hey! I used to play Hearthstone competitively but I got bored of it and decided to sell my account You can build any viable meta deck with my cards!

-46 legendary(just add me on Skype and I list all of them)
-69 epics
-every useful rare, common
-currently sitting on 6100 dust
-all adventures
-legend cardback

Prize: 140$

I send you the screenshots of my card collection via Skype if needed.
For more information add me on skype: furtos_matyas (im open for negotiations)
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EU Hearthstone acc 80$ 71 legendary 5k dust
12/15/2016 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
WTS Hearthstone EU region account. Play since the beginning of 2015 (a backs since this period). Legend cardback and 12 wins arena mode. 4000+ playmode wins, around 2000 arena wins. 3 golden heroes. All adventures are bought. 71 legendary card + 1 golden legendary. Alternative heroes: Tyrande. Have around 5k dust. Price 80$. skype: etovityusha
[Selling] All Competitive Decks Available, 39 Legendary, 80 Epic, 305 Gold, 645 Dust
12/11/2015 - Hearthstone Trading - 7 Replies
Selling HS EU Account after playing competitively for a year. Basically EVERY competitive deck is available. 305 Gold, 645 Dust 789 Play Mode Wins, 651 Arena Wins, Lightforge Key (for 12 Arena Wins) Naxxramas and Blackrock Fully Available and all unlocked except for a couple of Heroics in Blackrock. Leave your Skype with offers or text me via Skype or PM. Looking to sell the Account within 9 days so first adequate or best offer until then will get it. Not interested in trades of any kind....
[Selling] 50 legendary account ALL META DECKS CHEAP
11/06/2015 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
I can post screenshots: ALL META DECKS ARE AVAILABLE Add me on skype and I can send you screenshots. I'm only missing one copy of echo of medivh and you can craft that to make an echo mage deck even though it isn't really a great deck for the current meta anways. Hunter hero purchased and Warrior Hero.
[Selling] EU Account, 36 Legendary, 4,945+ Dust
05/10/2015 - Hearthstone Trading - 6 Replies
EU Account 36 Legendary Card! 4,945+ Dust! 410+ Gold All Naxx cards;
[Selling] WTS Gw2 account 5x80 lvl and 1 legendary dust
06/24/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 5 Replies