Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Hearthstone Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Profesional hearthstone account I 100 LEGENDARY,9GOLDEN class,LEGEND card back,MO

Discussion on WTS Profesional hearthstone account I 100 LEGENDARY,9GOLDEN class,LEGEND card back,MO within the Hearthstone Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Profesional hearthstone account I 100 LEGENDARY,9GOLDEN class,LEGEND card back,MO

WTS Profesional hearthstone account I 100 LEGENDARY,9GOLDEN class,LEGEND card back and MORE

Hello i am Dand1 profesional hearthstone player from Serbia . Few seasons ago i reached legend rank 41 ! This is my account , i am only owner ,i create this acc and know all information (email, pass ,security question ...) . This is the best account in my country . Battle tag can be changed.
This account contains 100 legedary card , all expansion cleared on hc with card backs , 9 golden hero portrait more then 165 epic cards. Legend card back. Total wins: 11250+ , arena wins: 1045+ . This account have all core cards FOR EVRY DECK! . You can make evry deck you want without missing any card.
This is EUROPE server account!

Legendary cards:
1.Fendral Stagehelm
2.Aviana
3.Cenarius
4.Dreadscale
5.Princess Huhuran
6.Acidmaw
7.King Krush
8.Archmage Antonidas
9.Flame Leviathan
10.Rhonin
11.Bolvar Fordragon
12.Ederic the Pure
13.Ragnaros, Lightlord
14.Tirion Fordring
15.Vol'jin
16.Confessor Paletress
17.Prophet Velen
18.Edvin VanCleff
19.Xaril, Poisoned Mind
20.Anub’arak
21.Hallazeal the Ascended
22.The Mistcaller
23.Aj'Akir the Windlord
24.Wilfred Fizzlebang
25.Lord Jaraxxus
26.Mal'Ganis
27.Malkorok
28.Grommash Hellscream
29.Varian Wrynn
30.Sir Finley Mrrgglton
31.Bloodmage Thalnos
32.Lorewalker Cho
33.Millhouse Manastorm
34.Nat Pagle
35.Nat, the Darkfisher
36.Brann Bronzebeard
37.Eydis Darkbane
38.Fjole Lightbane
39.King Mukla
40.Moroes
41.Tinkmaster Overspark
42.Barnes
43.Baron Rivendare
44.Elise Starseeker
45.Gormok the Impaler
46.Old Murk-Eye
47.Blingtron 3000
48.Captain Greenskin
49.Feugen
50.Harrison Jones
51.Hamet Nesingwary
42.Leeroy Jenkins
53.Loatheb
54.Nexus-Champion Saraad
55.Prince Malchezaar
56.Stalagg
57.Bolf Ramshield
58.Cairne Bloodhoof
59.Emperor Thaurissan
60.Hogger
61.Illidan Stormrage
62.Justicar Trueheart
63.Maexxna
64.Mukla, Tyrant of the Vale
65.Reno Jackson
66.Sylvanas Windrunner
67.The Beast
68.The Black Knight
69.The Skeleton Knight
70.Baron Geddon
71.Chillmaw
72.Dr. Boom
73.Rand Blackhand
74.Skycap'n Kragg
75.The Curator
76.Twin Emperor Vak'lor
77.Chromaggus
78.Foe Reaper 4000
79.Gruul
80.Kel'Thuzad
81.Medivh, the Guardian
82.Ragnaros The Firelord
83.Sneed's Old Shradder
84.Alexstrasza
85.Arch-Thief Rafaam
86.Icehowl
87.Majordomo Executus
88.Malygos
89.Mekgineer Thermaplugg
90.Nefarian
91.Nozdormu
92.Onyxia
93.Soggoth the Slitherer
94.Ysera
95.C'thun
96.Deathwing
97.Deathwing, Dragonlord
98.N'zoth, the Corruptor
99.Yogg-Saron, Hope's End
100.Y'shaarj rage Unbound

Card Backs: Heroic Naxx, Heroic BRM, Heroic LOE,Heroic Karazhan ,Heroes of the Storm card back ,Samsung Galaxy card back, LEGEND CARD BACK and evry season card back.

Also contains Lady Liadrin hero portrait and Morgul in Oracle portrait.

Here you can check evrything:
I think that is all you need to know about this account if you have any question be free to ask .

Just i know how mcuh hours and days i played to achive all of those things . I just wanna to sell this account for a proper price. If you wanna make account like this you will lose SO MUCH TIME , MONEY and NERVE. Probably you will quit . This is your chance to get this acc just for real price , change battle tag however you want and you have the unique acc , you have one of the best accounts in Europe.
PRICE OF ACCOUNT IS : 450E . If you think this is big price calculate like this . IF you get evry 5 packs 1 legendary card , but probably you wont get 1 legendary evry 15 packs . I have 100 legendary cards . 5 packs is around 6E so 100*6= 600E , To some1 boost your hero to golden portrait is around 50E so 9*50=450E , Boosting to legend and many other things so think 1 MORE TIME ABOUT PIRCE.
REASON FOR SELLING: College started i'm in a little financial problem.

Contact me via Skayp: dadaja22 or at my number +381 65-22-69-997 via Whatsapp or Viber.
If you wanna i can share screen on skayp to prove evrything.

Tags
hearthstone, legendary, proffesional