Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Hearthstone Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EU] Near Complete Hearthstone Account 27 Golden Legendaries | 37 cardbacks

Discussion on [EU] Near Complete Hearthstone Account 27 Golden Legendaries | 37 cardbacks within the Hearthstone Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow [EU] Near Complete Hearthstone Account 28 Golden Legendaries | 38 cardbacks

Hello guys! I'm selling my HS account because I'm done with this game.
I've been playing since beta, and my collection is near complete (except for the latest expansion). Detailed info below.

Account
- Total Play Wins: 9819
- Total Arena Wins: 179
- Arcane Dust: 8000
- 9/9 golden heroes
The account still has its one time battletag change.

Card Sets Collected
- All 3 adventures unlocked and completed
- Classic, Goblins vs Gnomes and Grand Tournament sets: 100% complete collection

Legendary and Golden Cards
- Total Regular Legendary Cards: 72
- Total Golden Legendary Cards: 28, including:
  • Golden Elite Tauren Chieftain (Obtained from Blizzcon 2013)
  • Golden Old Murk-Eye (Reward for collecting golden versions of all other Murloc cards)
- Total Golden Epic Cards: 26 (24 unique)
- Total Golden Rare Cards: 117 (88 unique)
- Total Golden Common Cards: 164 (126 unique)
Screenshot:

Total Number of Cardbacks Owned: 38 (including all seasonal ones)

Purchased Heroes
- Alleria Windrunner
- Khadgar (was only available in April 2016)
- Magni Bronzebeard

I expect to get around $550. The price is still negotiable.

Will provide any additional info or screeenshots upon request.

PM if you are interested.
Old 06/15/2016, 00:55   #2

Plus one regular and one golden legendary.
That makes it to a total of 100 legendaries!

Post updated.
Old 07/12/2016, 17:18   #3

Added Magni Bronzebeard.
Still selling)
Old 09/12/2016, 04:50   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Do you have whispers of the old gods cards and card back?? Do you sell the acc for 160 euro??
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [EU] 6/9 Golden Heroes, 52 Legendaries (3 Golden), 24 Cardbacks + Overwatch Origins
05/02/2016 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
-Base Wow -Base Diablo 3 -Overwatch : Origins Album of legendaries: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet Golden classes: Mage 500/500
[Selling] [EU] The best Hearthstone account out there - 36 cardbacks, 675 golden cards & more!
04/06/2016 - Hearthstone Trading - 24 Replies
Hello, It's time for me to move on. My fiance and I are having a son next month (best christmas gift ever!) and thus, I think it's time for me to put Hearthstone on the shelves as it has been quite an expensive hobby for me that I should no longer support. This is a collector's account and it's EU. If you can get your hands on the golden celebration cardback and the power surge cardback, you have everything. The account - All cards. - 9/9 golden heroes. - Elite Tauren Chieftain...
Hearthstone EU Account (36 Legendaries, 1 Golden)
12/15/2015 - Hearthstone Trading - 4 Replies
Hello, I am looking into selling my Hearthstone account. Account has the following: -36 Legendaries -1 Golden Legendary -200 dust, 10 gold -11 Cardbacks (Molten Core and Heroic Naxxramas, as well as some season cardbacks) -829 total wins, 31 Arena wins -Blackrock Mountain Normal completed and Naxxramas Normal and Heroic completed (Heroic Blackrock needs 1 more wing done to be finished)
[Selling] Hearthstone EU Account (36 Legendaries, 1 Golden Legendary)
10/17/2015 - Hearthstone Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, I am looking into selling my Hearthstone account. Account has the following: -36 Legendaries -1 Golden Legendary -200 dust, 10 gold -11 Cardbacks (Molten Core and Heroic Naxxramas, as well as some season cardbacks) -829 total wins, 31 Arena wins -Blackrock Mountain Normal completed and Naxxramas Normal and Heroic completed (Heroic Blackrock needs 1 more wing done to be finished)
[Selling] Hearthstone Account-Golden Shaman+Golden Druid+lot of legendaries cheap
01/12/2015 - Hearthstone Trading - 26 Replies
Verkaufe hier meinen einwandfreien Hearthstone Account - Folgende Informationen könnten euch interessieren : - Total Wins : 1141 - Gold : 10 (3 Dailys open) - Dust : 150 - Total Level : 197 - Naxxramas completly cleared (all cards) - Mage 14 - Shaman 60 (Golden)