Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EU META ACCOUNT

Discussion on EU META ACCOUNT within the Hearthstone Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EU META ACCOUNT

600g
1600 +- dust

25 cardbacks

LEVEL OF CLASSES <>
42 mage
33 shaman
36 druid
30 pala
43 warlock
42 hunter
35 warrior
36 rogue
47 priest

28 legendary cards
53 epic cards
153 rare cards
all common cards

all expansions - brm, naxx, explorers ... everything

if interested

add me skype : jaro-kala

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] 50 legendary account ALL META DECKS CHEAP
11/06/2015 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
I can post screenshots: ALL META DECKS ARE AVAILABLE Add me on skype and I can send you screenshots. I'm only missing one copy of echo of medivh and you can craft that to make an echo mage deck even though it isn't really a great deck for the current meta anways. Hunter hero purchased and Warrior Hero.
[Selling] verkaufe Gold V Account - EUW - Top Meta Champs
09/01/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Nabend, ich suche jmd der Interesse an diesem Account hätte. Rank http://i.imgur.com/4hOMJRu.jpg Champs http://i.imgur.com/BTyZ9GU.jpg Der Account hat Ad/ap Runen (75% lvl3 25% lvl2)
[Buying] Hearthstone account with meta cards / legendarys
04/01/2015 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
As the title says i want to trade one of my steam accounts for an hearthstone account with the meta epics / legendarys and full naxx . Unfortunately this acc is banned on Black Ops 2 after 400+ hours of playing i had season pass as well and on csgo . link of the acc : Steam Community :: DRG ? The account was banned by a friend not by me only on those 2 games the rest is fine . The COD series are the most expensive on that account . I can go first if the account is a good one i can...
Meta?
06/04/2013 - League of Legends - 1 Replies
Hey, da ich in den vergangenen Monaten viel Aram und Dominion gezockt hab,aber dennoch Streams und Normals gezockt hab und mich ne division hochgekämpft hab, ist das ganze Metagedöhns an mir vorbeigezogen...mit blue build ezreal usw. lange rede kurzer sinn => Was muss ich wann picken um der Meta zu entsprechen?(der erste Teil der Frage ist eine Anspielung auf Counterpicks wie: Enemys haben 3 Tanks o.ä. ich mein ich kenn alle seiten wie lolcounter usw. aber dennoch keine die auf ein...
Lvl 30 NA Account - 79 champs - 47 skins - All meta runes
01/24/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Champs owned Akali Alistar Amumu Annie Ashe Blitzcrank Cassiopeia Cho'Gath