Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Boost to legend.

Discussion on Boost to legend. within the Hearthstone Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 120
The Black Market: 283/2/2
Boost to legend.

Anyone here capable of boosting to legend?

Money isn't a problem, please add me on skype or reach me through pm's if you can complete the job.

Payment via PayPal/Skrill/Paysafecard.

I have all the meta decks.
Old 11/15/2015, 13:54   #2
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 120
The Black Market: 283/2/2
Bump, currently rank 2.
Old 01/14/2017, 11:53   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
We are interested in this job, add us on skype live:arcade.boosting

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Ranked Boost 11-Legend
09/21/2015 - Hearthstone Trading - 3 Replies
Hi, ich suche zu einen guten Preis ein boost von Rang 11...fast 10 auf Legend. Angebote bitte per PN an mich. Eigentlich sind alle Karten für die aktuellen top Decks vorhanden. Ich habe kein Skype...Trade nur über PN oder im Topic I'm looking for a good price a boost from Rank 11 ... almost 10 on Legend . Please listings by PM to me. I have the most Cards for the current Decks...Sorry my English is not so good. I have no Skype...trade only per PN or on the Topic
[Buying] Suche Legend Boost
08/23/2015 - Hearthstone Trading - 1 Replies
Moin zusammen, ich verkaufe mein Monster Warlord Account und möchte den Erlös in einen Legend Boost investieren..hierfür suche ich nun Angebote. Kurz zu meinen Account es sind fast alle Karten vorhanden (die gängigsten Decks sind so gut wie alle Spielbar) Sollte das Update heraus kommen wärend des Boostes sind knapp 2200 Gold für Packs vorhanden. Momentan Rang 15/16 Angebote bitte pern PN...sollte jemand Interesse an den Monster Warlord Account Interesse haben wäre ggf. ein direkter...
[Buying] Boost from rank 5 to Legend
03/11/2015 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
I m looking for a TRUSTED booster who is willing to boost me from rank 5 to Legend via share sreen on skype. I m on EU Server. Contact me via mp or on the post with the price and when you are available for boosting (i m mostly available during the day till 18h and after 21h). Language English/french/spanish Paiement by paypal or bank transfer
[WTB] Legend boost for new season
11/30/2014 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
I have a full set and want to be legend for Thursday next week. if anyone thinks they can do this for me please contact me. :mofo: no longer needed went with gamesboosting.com
[Selling] Legend 100 and under deal! The cheapest boost to Legend by a HS Pro!
06/18/2014 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
Hi everyone, I'm a very high rated Hearthstone player. I played Wow TCG professionally, play MTG professionally, and have been legendary every season this far in hearthstone. I am a top 10 player and in masters 3 during closed beta (hit masters 3 day TWO of closed beta) and have given a lot of feedback to the dev team that has actually influenced the game. I've played TCGs professionally for 6 years now and have been to that #1 spot on the ladder since starting my boosting/coaching business....