Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Hearthstone Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hearthstone Card Backs - Fireside and Galaxy

Discussion on Hearthstone Card Backs - Fireside and Galaxy within the Hearthstone Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hearthstone Card Backs - Fireside and Galaxy

Hello community.

Currently I am offering the following stuff for Hearthstone:

1. Galaxy Cardback+3 Classic Card Packs

2. Fireside Cardback

They can be redeemed once on account.
Offer your prices here, on PM or on skype:va654321

If you got questions, I'll gladly answer them.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Hearthstone Account - ALL SEASON CARD BACKS
09/21/2015 - Hearthstone Trading - 2 Replies
Looking to purchase an account with all the season card backs! The minimum is as follows: - Pandaria - Black Temple - Rainbow - Naxxramas - Icecrown - Pirates - Hallow's End - Goblins
[Selling] Hearthstone Galaxy Card Back + 3 Packs
07/28/2015 - Hearthstone Trading - 5 Replies
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/55851720/Bilde r/Hs_galaxy.png https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/55851720/Bild er/Hs_galaxy2.png Price: 45 e*gold 0.75 Euro (Paypal, Family & Friends)
[Selling] ★ PERFECT HEARTHSTONE ACCOUNT (COMPLETE Collection, Card Backs and Golden Heroes) ★
08/12/2014 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
Hi there! First of all, sorry the images/links are not showing up because of my insufficient posts. Please paste the URL's into the browser to view them, or add my on skype for a live viewing. Skype name: lieofalife I'd like to spark your interest in a collectors hearthstone account. This account is owned ENTIRELY by me, but due to being enlisted into the army, I have decided to sell this account to someone who can continue it's journey for perfection.
[Selling] Hearthstone Fireside Friends card back
04/28/2014 - Hearthstone Trading - 2 Replies
Hi, I can unlock for your hearthstone account Fireside Friends card back. This is how deck back looks - https://bnetcmsus-a.akamaihd.net/cms/gallery/DBEBA FVPAMEG1397079491995.jpg Its not code or something like that, so to get deck back I need to log in to your account, so your battle.net account info is needed. If you wont trust me, or you think I'm gonna steal your account, just dont contact :) If you have any questions just ask here. Price: 5 EUR