Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Hearthstone Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HS Eu Acc with 15 legendary cards and 6/9 golden heros, only 20 euro!

Discussion on HS Eu Acc with 15 legendary cards and 6/9 golden heros, only 20 euro! within the Hearthstone Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HS Eu Acc with 15 legendary cards and 6/9 golden heros, only 20 euro!

Need money urgently, so wanna sell my acc cheap

acc has most rare and epic cards,15 legendaries r:

antonidas, vancleef, Dr. Boom, Sylvanns and all NAXX and all BRM legendaries

If u r interested or have any questions about the account, pls write email to me:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Hearthstone EU | 2 Golden Legendary Cards | 51 Normal Legendary Cards | 211 Golden
12/21/2015 - Hearthstone Trading - 4 Replies
Hearthstone Account # | 2 Golden Legendary Cards | 51 Normal Legendary Cards | 211 Golden Cards | Level 472 | 2288 Ranked Wins | 725 Arena Wins | 170 Gold | 105 Dust | Region: Europe there is: diablo3+expansion and Stracraft2 + expansion on this account as well. I am awaiting offers. Hearthstone Account # | 2 Golden Legendary Cards | 51 Normal Legendary Cards | 211 Golden Cards | Level 472 | 2288 Ranked Wins | 725 Arena Wins | 170 Gold | 105 Dust | Region: Europe Account Summary
[Selling] 32 Legendary / All Golden Heroes / Legend Portrait GOLDEN ALEXSTRAZA
10/12/2015 - Hearthstone Trading - 15 Replies
I need to sell my account due to University, the time to say goodbye to my legendary account on Hearthstone has come, so i might find someone who's really interested in buying my account. It has 32 Legendary cards (Alexstraza Golden), 800 gold and 1900 dust, in case you want to craft more Legendary, also you have shitloads of Golden Epic and Golden Rare cards. List of Legendaries: Cenarius Archmage Antonidas Tirion Fordring Bolvar Fordragon
[Selling] Hearthstone NA Account *7* Golden Heros
10/21/2014 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
Cardbacks: Pandaria, Black Temple, Rainbow!, Naxxaramas, Icecrown, Pirates! 7 lv 60's Golden Hero: Shaman, Druid, Paladin, Warlock, Hunter, Warrior, Rouge Legendary: Gnommash Hellscream, , Captain Greenskin, , , , Cairne Bloodhoof, , The Black Knight, , Ragnaros, Alexstrasza, Malygos Naxx Completed 2.2k Dust
[Selling] ALL CARDS INCLUDING 75 GOLDEN EXPERT CARDS + HOTS/WOW/D3
03/16/2014 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
Selling Battle.net Account, original owner and will provide all recovery information. Asking for 549.00 USD through Paypal, will Sell through eBay if more secure. Account includes: STARCRAFT II -Heart of the Swarm Expansion DIABLO III -Regular with level 30~ Mage WORLD OF WARCRAFT -Up to Cataclysm Expansion