Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Hearthstone Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling All Hearthstone Packages 50% Off

Discussion on Selling All Hearthstone Packages 50% Off within the Hearthstone Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling All Hearthstone Packages 50% Off

Hello Everyone, I am selling all hearthstone packages for 50% off.

I know I am new around here, and I just moved from another forum thats kinda dying haha, so I gave away a vouch copy to @Tertle.

How it works
The process takes about 5 minutes after we talk on skype. All I need is your Battle.Net Login info so I can buy the packs/other products. Add me on SKYPE @ chaser2430 to order.

Enjoy!
Old 07/03/2015, 20:22   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 58
The Black Market: 215/1/0
Can vouch for him, he gave me 7 packs for free. Opened one already
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/04/2015, 00:45   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voidyy View Post
Hello Everyone, I am selling all hearthstone packages for 50% off.

I know I am new around here, and I just moved from another forum thats kinda dying haha, so I gave away a vouch copy to @Tertle.

How it works
The process takes about 5 minutes after we talk on skype. All I need is your Battle.Net Login info so I can buy the packs/other products. Add me on SKYPE @ chaser2430 to order.

Enjoy!
Interesting, I'll wait for more positive TBM.
Old 07/04/2015, 10:57   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi are you giving away anymore vouches? I'm interested in buying quite a few packs, but last time I bought packs discounted the cards where removed by blizzard since I coulnd't give them an ID with the cardholders name on(Acc got rolledback) If i where to recieve a vouch and see that it works good I would feel safe and more likely to buy packs from you instead of blizzard.(Starting to play on an old hs acc)
Thanks in advance.
My skype is Windfield194 if you wish to message there.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/06/2015, 21:18   #5

up

up