Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Booster Looking for company

Discussion on Booster Looking for company within the Hearthstone Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Booster Looking for company

Hello I am a Hearthstone booster , I am able to perfom every job Hearthstone related and I am looking to work for a company that can present me regular jobs.

I am able to perform 1 job for free as vouch for my capabilities as a booster.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Looking for elo booster company!
10/26/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
I'm looking for partners who could give boosting jobs. I can boost up to Diamond 5 on Euw/Eune. Skype:balu36666
Booster looking for a company
03/09/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello! As the title says I'm looking for a company to join. I'm a very experienced league player, started in the beginning of s1. Reached 2k elo in s2. S3 and S4 I was D1 ( didnt play after master tier update). Now I've reached master on my smurf and most likely will get challenger soon. I've some experience in boosting. Did it back in season 2 and 3. Thats why I know how to carry in any elo pretty much with any role. If you're interested in hiring me , please add me on skype: teemuloijas
Looking for Booster for my company
11/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, I am currently looking for boosters to join my company which will open in the next days. Therefore I could use some boosters. Here are some requirements: -At least Diamond 1! if you can't show me your account we will do at least 1 testgame dependand on how it goes -Boost 1 division in 2 days (preferably 1 day) -dedication -be friendly and don't flame. this is very important
D1 BOOSTER LOOKING FOR SERIOUS COMPANY
11/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
Hey I'm a D1 Player (main support) and I would like to join a serious boosting company, where I can DuoQ with a god adc to win all dem' games. I main Janna, Blitz Payment methods : Paypal (verified) / PSC / moneybookers Skype: mcgyyver1 I can show you a lot of proof. I used to work for a boosting company back in season 3. Please add my skype if interested.
Looking for a D1+ Booster to my company
04/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 17 Replies
Hay guys, Looking for a D1+ booster ( he should have been D1+ at least in S3). I got too many accs to work on now, so if you are viable to play 4-7 games /day add me. skype: devilingkatarina