Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Hearthstone Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hearthstone EU Account, 19 legendarys, golden druid, wow all expansiones + d3 + ros

Discussion on Hearthstone EU Account, 19 legendarys, golden druid, wow all expansiones + d3 + ros within the Hearthstone Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hearthstone EU Account, 19 legendarys, golden druid, wow all expansiones + d3 + ros

Hi, im selling my hearthstone account, its the game with more valor, world of warcraft and D3 doesnt have anyhing of value, just some characters.

The hearthstone account has

- 19 Legendarys
- Golden Druid
- All season card backs until today (legendary and naxx hero not)
- Naxx with all cards
- 370 gold and 2635 dust

I have too several golden cards.

In anyone wants to know something in concret write here!!

The price of all is 180€ paypal. If you can speak spanish better for both of us, i can prove that you can trust me and i wont cheat you, i sold my old wow account for 200€ and i have lot of possitive votes in a big spanish forum selling lot of consoles.
Old 09/20/2014, 12:16   #2

Bump, price is now 140€
Old 09/29/2014, 13:02   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I offer you 30€ PayPal
Old 10/15/2014, 11:37   #4

100€ now!
Old 10/25/2014, 02:42   #5

Bump, and now i have HOTS ALPHA

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Hearthstone account with golden mage
10/11/2014 - Hearthstone Trading - 3 Replies
its a new account a few legendaries and lots of random cards just golden mage nothing else I want psc or paypal offer me ty
[Trading] awesome NA hearthstone account with 4 golden heroes.
08/11/2014 - Hearthstone Trading - 3 Replies
Like mentioned in title i"m selling my NA hearthstone account with 11 legendaries with many golden epic/rare/commons cards. Golden heroes: Priest , Warlock , Warrior and Paladin. Its 18 rank in constructed atm. I can show account via screenshare on skype . I"m willing to trade this account for a decent cs go knife , also willing to accept paypal. Scammers dont bother middleman will be used. bump.
[Selling] Hearthstone Account, almost all Epics, 21 Legendarys
05/02/2014 - Hearthstone Trading - 3 Replies
I want to sell my Hearthstone Account I Spend way over 300€ on it so it got almost every normal and epic card, a lot of Golden and 21 Legendarys The Legendary cards are: Archmage Antonidas Tirion Fordring Prophet Velen Edwin VanCleef Lord Jaraxxus
[Selling] HS Account 25 Legendarys 131 Golden Cards
04/26/2014 - Hearthstone Trading - 5 Replies
Servus Leute, ich verkaufe meinen Hearthstone Account. Eine genaue Preisvorstellung habe ich nicht. Ich nehme gern Gebote an. Er hat insgesamt 131 Goldene Karten und 25 Legendarys. Davon sind ein paar Gold. Erzmagier Antonidas (Gold) Nat Pagle (Gold) Illidan Sturmgrimm (Gold) Sylvanas Windläufer (Gold) Ragnaros der Feuerfürst (Gold)
[Selling] Verkaufe Hearthstone Account, ALLE Karten (inkl legendarys/goldene) vorhanden.
11/18/2013 - Hearthstone Trading - 4 Replies
Verkaufe Hearthstone Account Account: Es sind alle Karten vorhanden. Viele goldenen Karten auch Goldene-Legendarys vorhanden Account ist auf Master Rank 3 *** Preis: 50€ psc