Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Hearthstone Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Good NA Hearthstone acc, + sc2 hots - VERY CHEAP

Discussion on Good NA Hearthstone acc, + sc2 hots - VERY CHEAP within the Hearthstone Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Good NA Hearthstone acc, + sc2 hots - VERY CHEAP

I've completed one of the paid missions in naxx and the free one too. I have pretty much every common, uncommon, epic- definitely missing very few of those. If you need to know exactly what I am missing I can look it up but it would be a pain. I guarrantee I am not missing much, probably only cards you would never use anyways and maybe 1 or 2 others. I have also about 550 gold, 550 dust, and another 550 dust in extra cards.

I have most of the good legendaries but not all. I have:
ragnaros, black knight, cairne, harrison jones, tinkmaster, nat pagle, bloodmage thalnos, ysera, deathwing, cenarius, tirion fordring, edwin van cleef, lord jaraxxus

the account has 523 wins, so i have played it a bit(a lot of arena). i also spent around $250 on it directly.

apparently this account also has HOTS, and locked d3. I have no idea why that d3 account was suspended, don't really care.

I just want easy money and to sell this fast. I am not gonna play it again. I'll sell it for $45.00

I can receive the money via paypal, or if you know of some way to do it Id be interested in getting $45.00 worth of platinum in the game "Hex"

my skype ID is travisbl

Also I am not sure how verifying these sorts of things works, or how to make this deal more trustworthy to people, so I will do whatever the purchaser requests within reason to make them comfortable that I am trustworthy.