Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Hearthstone Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

League of Legends Plat 4 High mmr lots of skins all champions for hearthstone account

Discussion on League of Legends Plat 4 High mmr lots of skins all champions for hearthstone account within the Hearthstone Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
League of Legends Plat 4 High mmr lots of skins all champions for hearthstone account

Want to trade my account for a hearthstone account

-Plat 4 currently with high mmr
-Platinum 1 in season 3o
-Gold in Season 1 (Victorious Jarvan IV)
-Silver Season 2
-Platinum Border
-All Champions
-16120 IP
-111 RP
-20 runepages + almost all runes bought
-81 Skins including , (Riot K-9 Nasus, Spiritguard Udyr, Pulsefire Ezreal and many legendaries)

All Skins Listed:

If you need more info add me on Skype: z1pp3r12

Hearthstone account has to be high end with alot of cards
Old 08/14/2014, 00:06   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Guy from skype
Old 08/14/2014, 20:13   #3 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Interested

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] League Of Legends Account 161 skins 96 champions (lots of legendaries and legacy)
03/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey! I am looking to sell my unranked account that has 161 skins and 96 champions (Picture below) I am looking for offers or 300€ and if you're willing to pay first then I will do free transfer to any region and add 10k RP onto the account. I will be willing to share screen via skype to prove the account is Legit and Valid. PS. All purchases are through paypal and must have "This is payment for an online product i will not report this case for a refund" pasted into the information of your...
[Selling] League of Legends account with lots of skins and champions
05/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Skins: Ahri: Foxfire ahri. Akali: Crimson akali, blood moon akali. Alistar: Unchained alistar Amumu: Pharaoh amumu (Limited) And almost-promking Amumu Brand: Zombie brand (Legendary) Cho gath: Nightmare cho. Dr. Mundo: Toxic mundo and Executioner Mundo. Elise: Death blossom Elise Ezrael: Notthingham ezrael.
[NA]The Perfect league of legends account (100 champions) (Lots of skins) (S2 Gold)
11/25/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
MY THREAD ON EPICNPC: WTS The Perfect league of legends account (100 champions) (NA) (Amazing) (S2 Gold) Hey guys, I'm looking to sell my league of legends account, I'd like to set some rules first, though. Got a question or concern? FAQ at the bottom. 1. The account summoner name, login info, any information that can give my account away will not be given until purchase. 2. You will pay first and as a gift, I AM VERY OPEN TO MIDDLEMEN, If you would like to use a trusted middleman...
[PP][EUW]League of Legends account with lots of skins,runes and champions! lvl 30!
07/12/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Closed
[PP][EUW]League of Legends account with lots of skins,runes and champions! lvl 30!
07/10/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
League of Legends account with alot of skins,runes and champions! 600+ normal wins! EU WEST This account has massive amounts of skins, runes and champions so you can enjoy your gameplay at maximum level! Skins: