Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Class Leveling

Discussion on Class Leveling within the Hearthstone Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Class Leveling

Hello!
I'm leveling Hearthstone classes for a $.
Here are the prices

1-5 level 0.50 euro per class
5-10 level 1 euro per class
10-15 level 2 euros per class
15-20 level 3 euros per class
20-23 level 4 euros per class

skype; va654321

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Fast leveling class
02/12/2014 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
Hey everybody, I am trying to find out what class I should choose. I wanna level quick to lvl 130 but I have no gear starting off. It's between war and monk. Please help me
Free Age of Conan Guides (Leveling, Gold, Class)
10/29/2012 - General Gaming Releases - 0 Replies
Hey Wanted to share my Age of Conan Guides here. The site has a bunch of guides for AoC and other Mmorpgs. We have some awesome leveling guides + gold guides and some class guides. Check it out and let us know what you think. The site is updated with new guides all the time, so check back for updates.
Funnest/Quickest Leveling Class?
04/16/2011 - Archlord - 7 Replies
Hi, I'm currently playing a level 56 knight, I was just wondering which class is the most fun and quickest to level? Thankyou :)
[Guide] Age of Conan Ultimate Leveling/Class Guide"
07/11/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 1 Replies
"Professional Gamer Shares Amazing Strategy!" 100% Legit - No Cheats, Hacks, Bots, or Exploits! You Never Again Have To Get Power leveled by The Chinese! This is the ONLY AoC Guide that has a comprehensive class guide for EACH class! (Note: The vast majority of this guide consists of class guides for every single class in AoC.)