Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › The Black Market › Other Online Games Trading › Hearthstone Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:44

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Hearthstone Beta Key

Discussion on Hearthstone Beta Key within the Hearthstone Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Hearthstone Beta Key

Hey EPvP's,
yesterday I won a Hearthstone-Key on a contest.
Personally, I'm not the biggest Hearthstone fan, so I could wait for the open beta in 1-2month.
So I thought about selling my key and I recognized prices like 100-200€ .
I want to sell you my Hearthstone Beta Key for !50€! Per Paysafecard.
If youre interested private message me, I will reply with my Skypename.
Greetings
Bananoo is offline  
Old   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
SteamTrades's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 227
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bananoo View Post
Hey EPvP's,
yesterday I won a Hearthstone-Key on a contest.
Personally, I'm not the biggest Hearthstone fan, so I could wait for the open beta in 1-2month.
So I thought about selling my key and I recognized prices like 100-200€ .
I want to sell you my Hearthstone Beta Key for !50€! Per Paysafecard.
If youre interested private message me, I will reply with my Skypename.
Greetings
haha , pm me , can i check some proof
SteamTrades is offline  
Old   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 1
Pm me please !
Mitauri93 is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Bump. Add me up skype
Bananoo is offline  
Old   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 122
Received Thanks: 7
i just said im not sure that ur trusted he went offline hmn ...
Kennwort1994 is offline  
Old   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
same here but really want to buy a HS key
Theoath is offline  
Old   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 14
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 90
Received Thanks: 4
wie die geier sich alle verarschen lassen würden wen se was von 50 euro lessen xD typich
pyrolinchen is offline  
Old   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 122
Received Thanks: 7
hab schon wirklich einen für 50 gekauft mann muss nur suchen
Kennwort1994 is offline  
Old   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 54
Received Thanks: 0
Add me on skype

Add me on skype zachi147123
Kranex23 is offline  
Old   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
Melodead's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 27
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 2,768
Received Thanks: 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennwort1994 View Post
hab schon wirklich einen für 50 gekauft mann muss nur suchen
Meinen habe ich für 60 gekauft aber nicht hier im Forum versteht sich aber man muss wirklich aufpassen
Melodead is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTB] Hearthstone beta Key
09/05/2013 - Hearthstone Trading - 1 Replies
Hello everyone and good evening, since I had no luck in the Blizzard Giveaways I would appreciate to buy Key now here in the forums. I'm willed to pay about 100-150 Euros for the keys. If you are intersted add me on skype: lacroix113
[Trading] Infinite Crisis Beta Key for Hearthstone EU Beta Key
09/05/2013 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
I got an Infinite Crisis Closed Beta Key a few days ago, since im already playing LoL i dont really need it and thought im gonna try and see if someone has an EU Hearthstone Key and wants to trade. Just PM me.
wtb hearthstone beta
08/25/2013 - Hearthstone Trading - 1 Replies
wtb hearthstone beta key for 100euro psc or pp.. i only give first for trusted peoples , when you have lower tbm then me you go first .
[Selling] Hearthstone beta key
08/24/2013 - Hearthstone Trading - 1 Replies
As title says, I will sell a beta key of Hearthstone game. Just PM me, or leave offer here, or even contact me on skype, if you prefer. My skype name: glo_sk PM: Scammers dont even bother, thanks!
[Buying] Hearthstone beta key
08/20/2013 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
Looking for hearthstone beta key, paying in verified paypal. PM me your skype ID. ^



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:44.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.