Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hearthstone Beta Key

Discussion on Hearthstone Beta Key within the Hearthstone Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hearthstone Beta Key

Hello people,
The european hearthstone beta has begun and the keys are spreading! I'm interested in buying a EU beta key. I can pay with paypal. I will pay first with trusted members or to people who have solid proof.

Thx!

Not buying with prices like 150eu (way to expensive don't believe they are worth so much money.)
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Hearthstone Beta Key EU
12/17/2013 - Hearthstone Trading - 15 Replies
Hallo ich suche einen Hearthstone EU Beta Key kaufen, würde dafür 20€ bezahlen! PN me bitte!
[Trading] Infinite Crisis Beta Key for Hearthstone EU Beta Key
09/05/2013 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
I got an Infinite Crisis Closed Beta Key a few days ago, since im already playing LoL i dont really need it and thought im gonna try and see if someone has an EU Hearthstone Key and wants to trade. Just PM me.
Hearthstone beta key
09/05/2013 - Hearthstone Trading - 9 Replies
Macht mir angebote ! Der key wir ab 25 € aufwärts vk schreibt mir ne pn oder meldet euch hier im Thema lg Kurbylay
[S] Hearthstone Beta Key
08/24/2013 - Hearthstone Trading - 5 Replies
Topic. bietet mir bitte was an
[Buying] Hearthstone Beta Key
08/20/2013 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, im also looking for a key for the beta of Hearthstone. offer 35€ via Paypal. PM me if you got one