Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hearthstone beta KEY!

Discussion on Hearthstone beta KEY! within the Hearthstone Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hearthstone beta KEY!

Hey everyone i'm new to the trading scene.

So what I have a unused hearthstone key I'm willing to trade for steam marketplace skins.

Since I have no reputation I understand i will be hard to trust, so i won't mind going first if I know you actually have the items I want. So once you prove to me that you have the items, I will let you enter the key to make sure it works before you give me the item. I will only do this with trusted members to be safe on my side.

I'm looking to trade it for around 200-250 worth of stuff or maybe something expensive.

If you're interested, please add me on skype: jeffstar121

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Hearthstone beta key [psc]
08/30/2013 - Hearthstone Trading - 4 Replies
hello. Want buy hearthstone beta key for 25 euro psc (no online i buyed in shop).. i can give first for trusted users with epvp trade request . post , pm or add me on skype : belastyler ty
[Selling] [WTS] Hearthstone us Beta key
08/22/2013 - Hearthstone Trading - 4 Replies
Hey, I won a us beta key in a raffle but I am not interested in playing this game so I wanna trade it here. If you are interested PM me. I got a proof of the key. 150€++ PayPal only.
[Selling] wts hearthstone beta key
08/22/2013 - Hearthstone Trading - 7 Replies
trade complete
WTB Hearthstone Beta Key
08/22/2013 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
Buying a hearthstone beta key via paypal Fully verified and I will need to fully verify you as well Add me on skype: Rippari Also make offers here
WTB Hearthstone beta key
08/21/2013 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
PM please