I'm slowly getting frustrated with having to restart my PC every time I need to test firmware. So, I’ve been thinking about getting the ASUS Thunderbolt EX4 for my motherboard (yes, it’s supported), along with a PCIe Thunderbolt enclosure for my 75T card.
The problem is, I’m struggling to find a decent PCIe Thunderbolt enclosure that doesn’t complicate things with extra cables—my desk is already a mess (thanks, fuser). Ideally, I’m looking for something that’s easy to set up, minimal on cables, and (if possible) can power the 75T card directly over Thunderbolt.
If anyone has tips, experience, or links to a PCIe Thunderbolt dock/enclosure that fits this use case, I’d really appreciate it. I’ve had a hard time finding one suited for this or even figuring out what parts I’d need to make this setup.
I'm slowly getting frustrated with having to restart my PC every time I need to test firmware. So, I’ve been thinking about getting the ASUS Thunderbolt EX4 for my motherboard (yes, it’s supported), along with a PCIe Thunderbolt enclosure for my 75T card.
The problem is, I’m struggling to find a decent PCIe Thunderbolt enclosure that doesn’t complicate things with extra cables—my desk is already a mess (thanks, fuser). Ideally, I’m looking for something that’s easy to set up, minimal on cables, and (if possible) can power the 75T card directly over Thunderbolt.
If anyone has tips, experience, or links to a PCIe Thunderbolt dock/enclosure that fits this use case, I’d really appreciate it. I’ve had a hard time finding one suited for this or even figuring out what parts I’d need to make this setup.
have you seen this thunderbolt to pcie expansion device by Captain?
they do have some certified resellers, however, im not sure if there would be any advantage to buy from them opposed to official Captaindma store
I am asking, because I bought all my DMA stuff off aliexpress and since it's a big company I don't have to do any import fees since I live in EU and other paperwork. I would wanna avoid this here as well.
Buy This:
A. Blah blah
B. Blah Blah
C. Blah
D. Blah
Optional but recommended
E. BlahBLAH!
I get a different answer on every site. I want a full set up with the (unnecessary) best card possible, all the fixings that would make it easy to set up like a Thunderbolt adapter, and a nice easy setup guide. I would pay someone to just buy it all for me, come to the house, and set it up! Its literally something im looking up on Thumbtack lol
Buy This:
A. Blah blah
B. Blah Blah
C. Blah
D. Blah
Optional but recommended
E. BlahBLAH!
I get a different answer on every site. I want a full set up with the (unnecessary) best card possible, all the fixings that would make it easy to set up like a Thunderbolt adapter, and a nice easy setup guide. I would pay someone to just buy it all for me, come to the house, and set it up! Its literally something im looking up on Thumbtack lol
then just get a cheap card and very good firmware.
[Selling] 👑Thunderbolt DMA - ZDMA👑 100t chips x 2🔥1Gb/s 🔥BEST DMA EVER👑 09/19/2025 - Valorant Trading - 8 Replies BEST DMA EVER---ZDMA
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/11933995 50187159621/1202727323326091264/20240118_195418.jp g?ex=65ce821b&is=65bc0d1b&hm=1e2d1459b02c3 67b0ff115ee696aa2ac4720e611a36a81fd8423d812b379750 c&=&format=webp&width=407&height=5 43
ZDMA uses two Artix 7 XC7A100T chips to boost DMA performance to 1Gb/s through the Thunderbolt interface, allowing you to have a super silky smooth experience without having your ESP lagging and delayed due to insufficient DMA performance....
[Selling] 👑Thunderbolt DMA - ZDMA👑 100t chips x 2🔥1Gb/s 🔥BEST DMA EVER 12/10/2024 - Counter-Strike Trading - 3 Replies BEST DMA EVER---ZDMA
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/11933995 50187159621/1202727323326091264/20240118_195418.jp g?ex=65ce821b&is=65bc0d1b&hm=1e2d1459b02c3 67b0ff115ee696aa2ac4720e611a36a81fd8423d812b379750 c&=&format=webp&width=407&height=5 43
ZDMA uses two Artix 7 XC7A100T chips to boost DMA performance to 1Gb/s through the Thunderbolt interface, allowing you to have a super silky smooth experience without having your ESP lagging and delayed due to insufficient DMA performance....
[Selling] 👑Thunderbolt DMA - ZDMA👑 100t chips x 2🔥1Gb/s 🔥BEST DMA EVER👑 02/17/2024 - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading - 0 Replies BEST DMA EVER---ZDMA
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/11933995 50187159621/1202727323326091264/20240118_195418.jp g?ex=65ce821b&is=65bc0d1b&hm=1e2d1459b02c3 67b0ff115ee696aa2ac4720e611a36a81fd8423d812b379750 c&=&format=webp&width=407&height=5 43
ZDMA uses two Artix 7 XC7A100T chips to boost DMA performance to 1Gb/s through the Thunderbolt interface, allowing you to have a super silky smooth experience without having your ESP lagging and delayed due to insufficient DMA performance....