Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Hardware > Hardware Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 01:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gaming Headset with real ANC

Discussion on Gaming Headset with real ANC within the Hardware Discussions / Questions forum part of the Hardware category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gaming Headset with real ANC

Hi Community,

For years now I am already looking for a high end Gaming headset with real Active Noise Cancelling. Since there is not really a high end product on the market, I wanted to know your thoughts, ideas about it? Maybe we can give some suggestions to one of the big brands to realize a product like this. My questions are:

Whats should be the key specs?

How about the price? How much can it cost?

Battery powered / USB powered? (for ANC)

Compatibility?

My thoughts would be a USB powered headset, with 7.1 surround sound, real active noise cancelling, a separate AUX connection to be used with consoles, detachable boom microphone (L and R). If someone is able to create a high end headset like this, I would be willing to pay up to 1000€ for it.

Am I the only one with those thoughts?

Looking forward to your answers.

Greetings

Hannibal

Thanks
1 User
Old 10/08/2019, 20:40   #2

Received Thanks: 2,361
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal1986 View Post
I would be willing to pay up to 1000€ for it.
Do you live at the Airport? Why the **** would you need ANC for Gaming
1000€ for a Headset?

Spend your money well and buy a Tesla or Electrostat for that Money...

Old 10/10/2019, 14:41   #3

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by -i.nwA_ View Post
Do you live at the Airport? Why the **** would you need ANC for Gaming
1000€ for a Headset?

Spend your money well and buy a Tesla or Electrostat for that Money...
Imagine it is like that. i know a lot of people they live in cities where the planes fly over the houses every 30 minutes. I can imagine that it would be great to don´t have such annoying noises.
Imagine also you are playing competitive on a Tournament in a big arena. For example the Fortnite World Championship. I watch a lot of streamer that were complaining about the commentator in the arena which was sometimes too loud and the gamers were disturbed in their concentration.

I live in a shared flat and it is not every time as quiet as i wish in here. i use already ANC Headphones when i play games alone because the build-in mic on this headphones turn of when i put in a audio cable. So it would be very nice to have such a Gaming headset.

Bests,

GameGod
Old 10/10/2019, 20:22   #4

elite*gold: 88
The Black Market: 103/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,424
Then just buy a mic. if you already have headphones.

Old 10/12/2019, 10:28   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevada' View Post
Then just buy a mic. if you already have headphones.
Of course that was an idea but i want a all-in-one Headset and not many cables and many connections to my PC or Console.

« budget laptop für lol | SUCHE Thunderbolt 3 Motherboard »