The total of that build here in Portugal it's around 756,9€ if I'm not wrong. However, you can do some changes, like add storage ssd (+60€) and buy decent monitor
2º I'm also learning how to build, so I accept corrections
Nah you used old parts, which are net really good. You can get a lot more for 900$
I would upgrade the 128GB SSD into a 240GB one. Costs about 20€ more but then you have enough space for you programs to store, because 128GB are quickly gone
Post #8 doesn't says to much.
I asked suggestions about my specifications.
Post #8 Uses Euro and it actually More expensive then my current specifications.
*Also if i buy H270 Motherboard at my country the price Get Higher . its x2 more expensive then my current board.
If you exchange the Euro to Dollar its in your Budget.
We dont knew where you life und whats the price there. How should we make an appropriate Suggestion than?
[Trading] Trading/Selling/Buying knifes, skins l Buying whole inventories with PayPal 08/01/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 5 Replies ---------------------------SELLING/TRADING ★ Huntsman Knife | Fade (Minimal Wear)---------------------------
http://i.imgur.com/0qAkM5P.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/7o2PClo.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/DgQA7Fg.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/bj3Hgbr.jpg
---------------------------SELLING/TRADING ★ Karambit | Boreal Forest (Minimal Wear)---------------------------
http://i.imgur.com/LnB8BWz.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/jE238u5.jpg
I was a huge TF2 trader +3 years back, made a lot of money as a young kid
L_Pacino's BUYING Thread! Buying Lv 120 CHEAP Chars in any iSRO/Sro-R servers! 09/13/2013 - Silkroad Online Trading - 4 Replies L_Pacino's BUYING Thread!
Hello community!
I opened this thread to collect your offers if in case you want to get safe money.
Ways of Payment:
-PayPal
-Banktransfer (only in UK)
-Western Union