I am building a gaming desktop, however i didnt want to go further than 1200€.
I wanted to have around 100 fps at League of Legends for example. Pls comment and make suggestions :S
220,90 € Intel Core i5 4690K Socket H3 LGA 1150
264,14 € MSI Z97 MPOWER MAX AC
189,98 € Memória DDR3 GSKILL 1066MHZ RIPJAWSX
329,99 € MSI NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 2GB
53,90 € WESTERN DIGITAL CAVIAR BLUE 1TB 7200RPM 64MB SATA III 3.5
37,05 € TACENS MARS GAMING MP700 700W
197,70 € CORSAIR CARBIDE SERIES 780T WHITE
Thanks for your reply. You probably havent noticed but i wrote 1200 €, not $ :P
Whoops, there it is.
You can click on the 1100€ PC, but I advise you to buy the 800 or 950€ PC. I think you only have a 1080p 60hz monitor so it doesnt matter whether you have 100 or 200 fps. Your monitor can probably only display 60fps.
Guys you have to notice that he doesn't live in Germany.Maybe the shops in his country have higher prices. For example the price of GPU which he mentioned is 100 € higher than in Germany.
[EN]Building a PC? 07/09/2012 - Hardware Discussions / Questions - 32 Replies Hey guys, so, summer's here and I'm taking up a little hobby, building a PC. (This is more like re-building, I'm probably going to keep my power supply and case because they're not too bad, everything else goes.) So this is a small discussion thread for that. Here we can discuss parts, costs and whatever comes to mind. If you're doing this as well, feel free to join in!
I'm building a gaming PC, but I am not made out of money :D
Anyway, let's get started, here are some of the questions I...
[C# + Paint] - Desktop Pixler - Bebaue deinen Desktop mit Minecraft 05/18/2012 - Coding Releases - 6 Replies Möchte hier nur kurz mein Projekt vorstellen das ich nach einer weile aufgegeben habe.
Ich bitte euch jedoch ein kleines Feedback abzugeben.
Damals wollte ich das Projekt für EGold verkaufen , jetzt mach ichs aber free download da ich es wie gesagt aufgegeben hab.
http://s14.directupload.net/images/120513/s6xadlf w.png
Features:
- Eigenen Block einfügen:
[How to] - Desktop Massaker, abreagieren am Desktop! 03/20/2011 - Tutorials - 3 Replies Ich habe diesen Tut noch nicht hier gefunden, darum poste ich ihn einfach mal:
Mit diesem Tool könnt ihr auf verschiedenste Weise euern Desktop verwüsten...
Atombomben, Naturkatastrophen, Schußwaffen, Tiere etc.
Einfach Waffe o.a. auswählen und Desktop massakrieren :D
screen:
http://img858.imageshack.us/img858/50/paintz.jpg
->VirusTotal<-
Building a bot 08/02/2010 - 12Sky2 - 1 Replies for MAYN, i need to know how to bypass xtrap etc so i can continue building it, it wont accept my keystrokes like it used to lol. any ideas? and whats happened to all the mayn hacks this forum was full of em back in the day!??