Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Computer for LoL reffs

Discussion on Computer for LoL reffs within the Hardware Discussions / Questions forum part of the Hardware category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Computer for LoL reffs

Hello there, I have such question and I think people here are really cool and they will answer me fast What PC would run 5Wm at one time, or maybe what PC parts is the most needed? My PC looks like that:

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-2100 CPU @ 3.10GHz 3.10GHz
Installed memory (RAM): 4GB (3.61 GB usable)
Motherboard: Intel DH61WW
Graphic card: Nvidia GTS450

So guys, I know my PC is old, I have bought it 3y ago. But maybe there are some parts which are still not so bad, and Maybe you can tell me what parts I should change? Because my country is really poor, and we want to get Euro... Our minimum payment for job next year will be 290E/monthly... So you know, I'm not very rich like other part of the Europe.
Old 05/06/2014, 10:12   #2
"Ich muss noch viel von dir lernen" - Sm!th'17

elite*gold: 2325
The Black Market: 165/1/0
Received Thanks: 9,628
You can only use the HDD and DVD Burner. The Rest you have to replace. But with that small Budget its hard.

You would need:

Xeon E3-1230V3 (200€)
ASRock H87 Pro4 (60€)
nVidia GTX750Ti (120€)
Coolermaster N300 (30€)
16GB DDR3 RAM (120€)
beQuiet System Power 7 300Watt (40€)

So you see. Thats expensive. But thats german prices. So maybe in youre country the hardware is ten times cheaper, I dint knew
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/06/2014, 10:23   #3

You know, that would be awesom prices 10times cheaper no, i'm sorry, but I think for you it is hard to imagine what problems we have here in my country... So I guess buying a new PC should be the best idea and what about RAM's, if i put 4GB more, because that is all I can do (buy everything time after time), that would make my PC faster or not?
Old 05/06/2014, 10:53   #4

The Black Market: 181/0/0
it would help a little, but your cpu is still bad, gpu is very bad. you Should think about using other programs than VMware, cause it takes alot lf Resources. i think sandboxie takes less than vmware. but best would be if u get new hardware
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/06/2014, 11:32   #5

So, you are saying, that I have to buy brand new pc, because there is not very much that I could do with my PC? WoW your hardware is amazimg man wish I could have something like you have D so, I guess I will count all my money from now on :/