Although I already mentioned them I'd like to emphasise that the best choise would still be the HD 7850. My second choice ist the GTX 560 Ti 448 Cores.
Well, that's not really relevant at this point. I probably just need stuff that goes good with the motherboard I've already picked (first post), or a new configuration of your choice and preference.
Take any ram(8GB or how many u want).
A power supply from BeQuiet, maybe 500W and the new E9 series. If not available, check for cougar and keep in mind, you should take one with an efficacy of 80+.
We already talked about graphic cards. Harddrive? Check for a Samsung Spinpoint F3 or Western Digital(blue or black).
As previously stated, Intel requires a bigger budget but with the hyperthreading technology and a few other things I believe it makes for a better processor. Also any i5 or i7 gen 1-3 processors are available for turbo boost download so the program can "safely" overclock your processor when needed. Unless you like to try and fry your new toy. With graphics I would stay with nvidia products, I have the GTX 660m and it plays everything even Crysis with everything on extra high. 8gb of ram 1600 mhz should be sufficient. I have seen that western digital and seagate are some or the better hard drives and I would recommend 7500 rpm at least. Of course don't forget liquid cooling, one of the most important parts.
As previously stated, Intel requires a bigger budget but with the hyperthreading technology and a few other things I believe it makes for a better processor. Also any i5 or i7 gen 1-3 processors are available for turbo boost download so the program can "safely" overclock your processor when needed. Unless you like to try and fry your new toy. With graphics I would stay with nvidia products, I have the GTX 660m and it plays everything even Crysis with everything on extra high. 8gb of ram 1600 mhz should be sufficient. I have seen that western digital and seagate are some or the better hard drives and I would recommend 7500 rpm at least. Of course don't forget liquid cooling, one of the most important parts.
Stop talking **** He Hass 500€ not 5000
Also we dont like fanboys and you just clearly said you are a Intel and nvidia fanboy
And liquidcooling is surely Not needed
ok master, teach us how you get a gtx 670, a i5, good liquidcooling, hdd, ram, mainboard and a soundcard with 500€
seriously, you know nothing, youre a pure fanboy nothing else, you say others should get the same hardware you have no matter which budget they have
also thats 7200rpm hdds not 7500rpm, + i barely belive you have liquid-cooling in youre notebook and i5s dont have hyperthreating
and what if i told you, i have a amd processor and amd graphics and it works just fine too ?
what if i told you we know alot more than you ?
what if i told you, you should better get some good facts if you want to discuss with people knowing the market and best hardware for the money instead of talking random stuff someone told you on youtube ?
Building 12/24/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies Hi guys , I need some help
How can implant a new building create by me?
Thx for your help !
up !
Building a Bot 06/14/2011 - Atlantica Online - 0 Replies I'm looking to program a bot. Some of you might remember me on here a while back. Long story short, I quit this game a year ago and I think the game basically sucks. That being said, I think it would be fun to build a bot. I work as a .net developer now so I have programming skills. I'm curious what we would need to build a bot that doesn't work from the UI but instead hooks into the program itself. When I last looked at this I was thinking C++ would be necessary, but I'm wondering if this can...
Building a bot 08/02/2010 - 12Sky2 - 1 Replies for MAYN, i need to know how to bypass xtrap etc so i can continue building it, it wont accept my keystrokes like it used to lol. any ideas? and whats happened to all the mayn hacks this forum was full of em back in the day!??
Help Building 12/15/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies Umm i'm running Vista and i think that that might have something to do with this error with Visual C# please help if you can ^^
http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/9761/errorcy4. th.jpg
[Help]Building 09/07/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies I`m new to the Co private servers and was wondering when i build things like client.cs i get no results i get build successful but nothing happens ingame and i know it is set up right.I can take somen that emme done and i build but no changes