Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Halo Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

💎✅ UNDETECTED 🎮 Halo Infinite Cheat + Halo MCC Cheat 🎮 Aimbot/ESP/EXPLOITS 💯

Discussion on 💎✅ UNDETECTED 🎮 Halo Infinite Cheat + Halo MCC Cheat 🎮 Aimbot/ESP/EXPLOITS 💯 within the Halo Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 12/12/2021, 10:55   #76 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spezz Exchange View Post
They work both online and serverside!
And in this case is it permanently attached to the account? Or only while the cheat itself is active ?
Old 12/13/2021, 02:57   #77 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Alright here we go my honest review...

I have been using this chair for 18 days now only on Infinite. The updates are frequent and support is active. I do admit I crash here and there but it's only because they strive to add new features. Stable features are never the cause of the crashes. Moving along, every single feature works as intended and may I say, the aim and visuals are just PERFECT. no fps drops either and if there is, they will gladly help you out and figure out the issue. Best halo provider out there, seriously. oh and still am not banned (raging too).
Old 12/15/2021, 07:08   #78 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I can safely say, I 100% vouch for this chair. I did not purchase via Spezz, but through the original creator of it. They update this chair literally every single day, adding new features and ensuring that it meshes with any shadow update 343 pushes for Halo Infinite.

I have not used the MCC version of it yet since MCC actually has a legitimate AC, but I might test it out on a burner HWID spoofed setup.

The Halo Infinite chair is the best. I do indeed, just like others have noted, have Halo Infinite crash occasionally. However, looking through the .dmp files and reversing this chair - I can say it is not caused necessarily by the chair. Having reversed the chair, I can say it does not contain any trojans or crypto miners either. (Again, please note my purchase is from the actual dev and not through Spezz. That being said, I 100% vouch for Spezz, as he's a legitimate seller and only provides top-tier products).
Old 12/15/2021, 21:52   #79

elite*gold: 251
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer-Anon View Post
I can safely say, I 100% vouch for this chair. I did not purchase via Spezz, but through the original creator of it. They update this chair literally every single day, adding new features and ensuring that it meshes with any shadow update 343 pushes for Halo Infinite.

I have not used the MCC version of it yet since MCC actually has a legitimate AC, but I might test it out on a burner HWID spoofed setup.

The Halo Infinite chair is the best. I do indeed, just like others have noted, have Halo Infinite crash occasionally. However, looking through the .dmp files and reversing this chair - I can say it is not caused necessarily by the chair. Having reversed the chair, I can say it does not contain any trojans or crypto miners either. (Again, please note my purchase is from the actual dev and not through Spezz. That being said, I 100% vouch for Spezz, as he's a legitimate seller and only provides top-tier products).

Hello, I am a tad bit confused as you did not buy the cheat(I confirmed this with the developer), nor did you purchase anything from me.
Old 12/25/2021, 08:58   #80 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1248
Absolutely love the MCC setup, reminds me of the old halo 2 days. I may have to get it for that reason, even though I am a 50, but I might use this on my 2nd pc. Is this able to use on laptops, alienware? I only ask because I know some chairs and tools aren't available on that system. I just wanna run around h2c again, and about the xp spoofer, is it only when the tool is being used, or can I slowly increase it match after match to make it seem more legit, and level up my main, I don't wanna do max, but I want to get it up there higher
Old 12/30/2021, 21:42   #81

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouvs View Post
Absolutely love the MCC setup, reminds me of the old halo 2 days. I may have to get it for that reason, even though I am a 50, but I might use this on my 2nd pc. Is this able to use on laptops, alienware? I only ask because I know some chairs and tools aren't available on that system. I just wanna run around h2c again, and about the xp spoofer, is it only when the tool is being used, or can I slowly increase it match after match to make it seem more legit, and level up my main, I don't wanna do max, but I want to get it up there higher
Hello,

The cheat works on any kind of system running Windows 10 1909 - 21H2. So, yes it would work on your laptop! Also, the xp spoofer is only visual, so it does not actually level you up. However it will show for other players. We do have a unlock all feature!
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/30/2021, 22:35   #82 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1248
Yeah I may have to get this soon!!! Absolutely love what you're doing here!
Old 01/02/2022, 15:18   #83 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Curious for those using this, how many times did you have to apply before being accepted? I'd really like to purchase!
Old 01/09/2022, 22:56   #84 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I applied for it and I want to buy it for more than a month
Old 01/10/2022, 00:30   #85 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I'm interested in purchasing? Does this have support for for AMD / and windows 11?
Old 01/10/2022, 12:19   #86 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I dont need this hack anymore and I wont beg for it. I applied for it and I read FQA. They said you are not eligible to get it and I just asked what to do so I can get it and my ticket got closed wtf.
Old 01/11/2022, 20:25   #87 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Does it have vis check? I think I saw it in the options but just double checking.

Would be nice if you guys offered a lifetime, just a suggestion.
Old 01/13/2022, 16:21   #88

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatkindofmilk View Post
Curious for those using this, how many times did you have to apply before being accepted? I'd really like to purchase!
Quote:
Originally Posted by alneyadi2 View Post
I applied for it and I want to buy it for more than a month
Quote:
Originally Posted by convict-xo View Post
I'm interested in purchasing? Does this have support for for AMD / and windows 11?
Quote:
Originally Posted by alneyadi2 View Post
I dont need this hack anymore and I wont beg for it. I applied for it and I read FQA. They said you are not eligible to get it and I just asked what to do so I can get it and my ticket got closed wtf.
Many slots are available and it's easy to get accepted right now as not a lot of people re-subscribed and those that were denied with good applications should try again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy1005 View Post
Does it have vis check? I think I saw it in the options but just double checking.

Would be nice if you guys offered a lifetime, just a suggestion.
The vis checks are engine-based therefore highly accurate. Also, you can purchase longer durations upon request.
Old 03/16/2022, 11:00   #89 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This mod deeply exceeded my expectations, 10/10 would recommend.
Old 03/17/2022, 23:01   #90 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Who do I need to contact for MCC halo 3 cheats?