Before say "noobs", make sure you speak to the right peoples
I already change offsets "noob", i've got some bugged like no more esp on items/etc and instantly crash "noob" so i understand why "noobs" say that is unworked
So if you dumped could you paste all the offsets or you just take them as a "noob" on the net ?
Please help!
I can see the ESP and the Console when i press insert...
but i have a blackscreen ingame!
i have windows aero design aktiv...so please tell my why!?!?! :'(
[uHacker *Stuff*]Simple Spammer v1 01/17/2013 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 32 Replies Hey,dies ist ein simpler Spammer den ihr nutzen könnt um Leute abkacken zu lassen,oder einfach einen Text mehrfach zu wiederholen..
http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/9879/imagejl.p ng
Download: Here
[Release]Simple stuff (stat commands) 05/15/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 3 Replies Well the highest u can put the stats is 65535 (which is max value of ushort)
I coded this completly myself
if (Splitter == "/vit")
{
ushort NewVit = ushort.Parse(Splitter);
MyChar.Vit = NewVit;
SendPacket(General.MyPackets.Vital((long)MyChar.UI D, 15, MyChar.Vit));
...